Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by zglborn View Post
Wb pesto

Also, how much is skyrim
Did you buy it on steam
Also borderlands

lol. don't ask XD
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
I messed up hard guys I just bricked my computer so I won't be on at all unless I'm on the forums with my kindle good luck in the clan tourney but I can't help you here.
Wombo Combooooooo
bricked my laptop a couple of times before. at first it took me like 2 days to fix everything. now i could probably do it in half a day
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Godammit! BRO! You gotta be in the clan league and help us!

Ooooh and also, I think deatht died in THE GAME
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Why do I have to be in the tourney I don't have notable skills in any of the mods I'm only a freelance replay maker.
-----
Ive dragged a computer out of the depths of my closet to revisit and this dinosaur had some interesting stuff on it like my old tb 3.98? i think i already downloaded the new one ANYWAYS i did manage to get 2 pics of me of what i looked like prob around when i first joined. So anyways i can play in this tourney just be caution this thing might have a stroke with me moving my mouse around.
Attached Images
screenshot-08-05-47-12.jpg (11.2 KB, 6 views)
screenshot-08-05-47-18.jpg (12.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo
yeah, it'll just be better when there are more people around. I'll MURDER everyone if we lose because of a lack of participiants. jk XD
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
This computer looks like something i could make with a spoon and play-dough.

Edit: Guess who fixed his comp, this guy! Mm feels good to be back on my beast computer easy fix just took me a while to actually find out. For those interested i had to boot into the repair open a DOS-CMD and i had to put bcdedit/deletevalue {Default} numproc
vvvvvvvv
truncatememory
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 8, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
Wombo Combooooooo