Toribash
thanks Flames! i did my best, btw. 0 post count well, I use to moderate Robocraft forums
just let me know if there is something i could to change your conclusion ^^
Hey NikosDEAD.

Good app, it's in discussion in our council.

Good luck!

PS. If you have any proof in moderating the Robocraft forums, don't hesitate to show proof.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey Swepples.

thank you i'm happy to hear that

PS.PS. i've sent a link to the Robocraft site Moderator Admin list in my app but here is my profile

http://robocraftgame.com/forums/users/nikosdead/replies/

I'm an in-game Moderator so there is not thaaaat~ much as some of our forum mods because that's not really my job but i keep an eye from time to time mostly i use to help people in-game or via e-mail,skype because it's easier and faster.
my job is to help out and keep the BAN button warm
Sounds good.

Go in-game and search for WAPOW-members, get to know us and stuff.

We'll give you a final verdict in a few days. Until then show us that you find your way around Toribash's forum as well!

Good luck mate!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes to niko
Last edited by Mikes; Feb 10, 2016 at 10:42 PM. Reason: lel
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Want to join WAPOW
Hey My name is Nelson (Knakies2). I'm a 4th dan black belt and i'm not very active ( like 4 days a week) in game but i'm active on the forum.
Uke Bashing, Aikido, Spars or Parkour are my bests mods (but i can play mushu or other things except MAS)

I started toribash on july 2015 and the only clans i joined are Black Pentagram and Bendaki (My own clan). I decided to join WAPOW Beacause i think i can get in a better clan that i am right now after i did few wars Vs WAPOW.

I'm 14 years old and French (with good english Don't worry about that)

I do play other games like TF2, Super smash bros 4, Hearthstone and osu!. My Real life Hobbies are Soccer and Basketball.

Here's Few Replays for you guys so you can know how good i am. Hope you like them and me too c:
Attached Files
Knakies2 - Skeeted yay.rpl (243.6 KB, 3 views)
Knakies2 - Spar Vs TjulienM.rpl (823.3 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Knakies2 View Post
I'm a 4th dan black belt and i'm not very active ( like 4 days a week) in game but i'm active on the forum.

Mmmmh, your post count isn't very convincing ...
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.