Toribash
Sup Kyou I say yes to your allies request. I know we have enough of allies, but ive known you quite some time if you remember me >.>
Ok, I don't change my name for single allies sorry, I say no.

Don't say yes to him just because he's your friend that's a horrible way of leadership...
I also say yes to Kyou, I'm not saying just because Kyou is a friend, but also because I think she would be alot more active then some of the other allies. Also, I think goric has cut enough single allies to have one more.

Also, I'll stay neutral to the nameless one, he's only decent at mods.

Also, Epic Avvy goric. Hawt.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 25, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by goric View Post
Sup Kyou I say yes to your allies request. I know we have enough of allies, but ive known you quite some time if you remember me >.>

Oh yes.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Name: LWafflez
Gmt: -6 (?)
Forum/Irc Activity: Yeah, on forums every day. Same with IRC but I don't pay too much attention to it.
Past Clans: Zero, EC
Best Mod: Any aikido variant.
Talents: I am an artist (click for portfolio), musician, and I can also make some damn fine nachos.
Why do you want to join?: I've been clanless for a while and wish to join a clan. Goric invited me, so I checked out the DSC and it looks pretty active. This is why I applied.
Why should I let you?: I'm active and know my way around the community, I am fairly skilled ingame, and I can make some damn fine nachos.
Info about yourself: I'm 18 and I live in Minnesota, USA. I joined Toribash around a year and a half ago and got into forums early last year. I'm pretty laid back most of the time and can get along with most people. Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm kind of craving nachos right now.
Yes indeed to LWafflez and Kyou.

Might post a replay later.

Also, arent you in a clan LWafflez?

Nachos.
Last edited by Luminusian; Jan 25, 2011 at 11:41 PM.
yeah ok
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Past Clans: Zero, EC

EC.
Probably left recently.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yesto LWafflez. He is a really good friend. He is awesome at Aikido. And my favorite artist too.
Just might want to clear up the clan thing mate.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 25, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
DAMN.