Toribash
created a non-static object..how to turn off it's ghost?

any maybe an idea about what joint objects are for?
Your messed up world enthrills me
It's probably not possible to remove the ghost of the object.

And for the joints just look in the mod maker documentation.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=382379

But the stuff in the joint object section is not really accurate.
I need help... I'm working on another version of sumore mod but for some reason adding a simple 12-object circle makes it consistently crash my tb. So weird... I tried isolating the cause but no luck. Can someone download this mod and see if it crashes your tb as well? Maybe help me out figure wth is going on.
Attached Files
sumorexwip.tbm (8.8 KB, 2 views)
Yea so the problem is is that all the objects you put are non-static and they basically spawn inside eachother which the game cannot handle. I loaded ur mod with just 5 of the 12 objects and they kinda explode out of eachother. So to fix it all you need to do is open it in a text editor and do a find and replace. Find all "flag 0" and replace with "flag 8".
THANKS! You're the best.

EDIT: Now I have another problem...I've set up all the triggers but for some reason only uke dqs instantly, whereas tori doesn't. Tori has to be on the mat for like 100 frames for him to dq, and I don't see why in the world that should be this way. Can you help me figure this out?
Attached Files
halp.tbm (12.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 16, 2015 at 07:19 AM.
I think the problem has to do with triggering multiple objects at the same time. Idk why this should be a problem. Even this map does not work sometimes. So I guess the only way is to make the pad one object. But its not even possible to make it one object because the dojo is a circle. A large sphere could work but then the pad is curved and the bigger the sphere is the more you float on top of it. I wish hampa would give us objects like this

plz give us this

Attached Files
halp3.tbm (10.5 KB, 3 views)
Why are joint objects so crap at staying together? Mb I'm doing something wrong...There seems to be quite a bit of "give" between connected objects, even though the joint is right there between them.