Toribash
what a shame got to fill out an actual app

name: ping
GMT: -5 EST
language(s): English
favorite color: Red, White, Blue
have you told your mom that you're gay? (y/n): yes, i tell my fiance im gay
is ancient a good boy: who the hell is ancient
why do you want to join [w]?: because i need a clan to go afk for the rest of my life so that the one day a month i get ingame i have a clan tag

Originally Posted by Ping View Post

why do you want to join [w]?: because i need a clan to go afk for the rest of my life so that the one day a month i get ingame i have a clan tag

Way too much attitude my man

Rejected
Originally Posted by Ping View Post

I say no this guybecause his grammar, he seems like a cold guy. I mean he's not like a person to hang out with, he seems like "omg im a cool gui" and i do not like people that are like that, I mean, a person like chickenpox, he is really a person who you want to hang out with... but this guy just a sass.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
I say no this guybecause his grammar, he seems like a cold guy. I mean he's not like a person to hang out with, he seems like "omg im a cool gui" and i do not like people that are like that, I mean, a person like chickenpox, he is really a person who you want to hang out with... but this guy just a sass.

cold, dead eyes, no pulse, cold to the touch skin, hair falling out, no fingernails