Toribash
Yeah, veb has really bad taste!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
WTF has happend to the forums? its funky. in a bad way.

I second that ^^

And vx7, VEB DOES NOT HAVE BAD TASTE.
Last edited by SecondSoul; Mar 20, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
How do you guys know how veb tastes?
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
I second that ^^

And vx7, VEB DOES NOT HAVE BAD TASTE.

If you say so...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
veb must be written with a small v.
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
OMG ime like EDIT: 1 post away from my 5000. and dont go saying my post says otherwise. i might have to tell you the story of the peeps that took my regi key.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
you would be suprised... not 5000 though. like 2k odd i used to be realy active before my acc got reset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
WoW! ... Thats really cool!
So why did you stop being so active?
[Devil-Hunter]
because i cba to get all my ranks up etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]