Toribash
what!? tsk tsk you dirty minded bastard! how do you know "that's" what i'm talking about..... i could have meant the tasty food at the party
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
goodbye for now and thanks for the tc. ill miss ya, for now anyways
Have A Nice Day/Night/Afternoon/Evening/etc.
JOEL ELI ELNEL MEL EL EEL
bye then antiaustin! [for the second time] we'll miss you for a while but then we'll just move on XD
rape fighting game
so i guess you will b takin over the lottery now eh shicken?
well seeing as i jsut won a comp i guess i might as well take over!

okay i will be giving out a prize of 300tc every now and then to anyone who i deem is most active in this clan......starting ..... NOW!!
rape fighting game
sorry for my inactivness lately, i have been busy at friends houses helpingg for christmas and my bro is bieng a jerk and not giving me the computer >:O

anyway... 2 MORE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!! im so excited!
HEY I NEVER SAID SHICKEN CAN DO THAT im back and no no 300 tc give away >o< =D well thennn i probaly just ruined ur party well shicken fine u can run the lottery i was gonna have a christmas present for everyone but nah.jking i didnt really have a present because now the mailing thing costs 2k that ridiculous and if ur gonna run the thingy i suggest get 150 tc every day and kllrprrt whered u get the killer CAT! jking jking ok then bye see you after christmas ima go to oahu bye for 1 week and uhhhhhhhh....tvman ALL UR PIE AND COOKIES R TO BELONG TO US and if u wanna be in the lottery then never leave the clan do not READ THIS POST OR U HAVE MAJOR hairballs coming out of ur......ok then bye