Toribash
Hi my name is brandon and i come come from Madison,Wisconsin. I play sports such as football and basketball and even do word searches to keep my mind sharp. I chose to pick this clan cause like the better aspects of this clans tricking parkour Aikido big dojo and sparring although i'm only good at one of those things while i,m training to get better that the rest. enough with that other stuff now.

i can contribute with like wars and stuff and i have attached one of my tricking replays but its not the best
-----
thats one of my tricking replays and to be honest my only successful one
Attached Files
[T] The demon dash.rpl (70.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Dubstepdemon; Jul 8, 2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fangs+weed=fanghai
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
you're a trial member you cant vote on apps

why xD am i still trial member why -_-
am active and i think am like a year in this clan and still trial shit
bro rank me -_- (i dont think i have any respect in this clan)
thank you for being an asshole to me -_-
remember my app you said no why cuz i fucking copy your questions
bro you are really think some one care about you or the clan am trying
to have fun and join a clan i like BUT no you are trial member just you cant do shit to the clan or help or giving fucking advice
you have 3 chose here (Kick me:or rank me:or leave me like a trial member)
fucking arrogant

You should take into account how the clan runs before applying. If you want to leave noone is holding you back.-Onsola
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 9, 2016 at 02:08 AM.
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
Originally Posted by Sonapy View Post
why xD am i still trial member why -_-
am active and i think am like a year in this clan and still trial shit
bro rank me -_- (i dont think i have any respect in this clan)
thank you for being an asshole to me -_-
remember my app you said no why cuz i fucking copy your questions
bro you are really think some one care about you or the clan am trying
to have fun and join a clan i like BUT no you are trial member just you cant do shit to the clan or help or giving fucking advice
you have 3 chose here (Kick me:or rank me:or leave me like a trial member)
fucking arrogant

You have been here for less than a month
only activity i see coming from you is on replay and art threads,we need activity and quality in most fixed threads,specially in chat thread
when i was recruited(april from 2015),i needed like 2 months to get ranked active
also,stop being offensive,this only ruins the way we know you,and probably will result in you getting rejected
all you need to do is be cool,active with quality in most of threads and follow the rules,its not hard.

Discussion about ranking still happening
-----
For dubstepdemon,i dont know much about you,looks like you just started to use the forums or something.
Well,i vote no,but probably if you show some quality on activity as an ally or something eh...probably yes

also,we arent an skill based clan,only forum based clan.
activity = good
Last edited by victortb; Jul 8, 2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
A year? My ass. Is this true?
-----
Also, i go for kick.
-----
Sigh, i guess i'll write for mat, *ehem*:

You, my good sir and fellow human. I am of course talking to you, sonapy, you disinfected information-sponge, you uncanny represantation of what the human race would be like if we had but half the brain matter that we have now.

Now on to the personal insults:

You are:

alienated
broken
common-senseless
delusional
eary
fucked up(p)
gross
hellbound
incontinent
jealous
kkk-ish
lactating
monstrous
neophytic
open to new ideas (dicks).
perverse
*Couldn't really find anything funny and mean beginning with the letter "Q".*
retarded
salmonella-ish
terrible
unfounded
violent-spoken
weak
xenophobic
youbating
*Couldn't finad anything fitting on Z, but i'll just say that you are a zygote eater.*

There, that would be mat's post, my post would be more kind, possibly like this:

You seem to be drunk on your own sense of entitlement, that you are to be given a spot in this clan, without understanding that it just doesn't go like that, it's a process, just like the process that we will now take to kick you, if the vote falls that way.

It's quite funny when people say "don't take it personally", so i will say the absolute opposite: Take it personally.

No, but on a serious note, just be more active and drop the rage, and you'll be fine, you little rascal...
Last edited by uppkicker; Jul 8, 2016 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
You have been here for less than a month
only activity i see coming from you is on replay and art threads,we need activity and quality in most fixed threads,specially in chat thread
when i was recruited(april from 2015),i needed like 2 months to get ranked active
also,stop being offensive,this only ruins the way we know you,and probably will result in you getting rejected
all you need to do is be cool,active with quality in most of threads and follow the rules,its not hard.

Discussion about ranking still happening
-----
For dubstepdemon,i dont know much about you,looks like you just started to use the forums or something.
Well,i vote no,but probably if you show some quality on activity as an ally or something eh...probably yes

also,we arent an skill based clan,only forum based clan.
activity = good

idk what to say but thanks now i know what do i need to do
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY