Toribash
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
Hi Gynx we played a couple times through Internet it was fun gggggggggs

THROW: THE STRATEGY.

ggs man, I love playing friends but I hate rollback based matchmaking, tilts me so hard. I honestly prefer delay based mm but it is what it is. Your Necalli is really nice.

Originally Posted by cat View Post
is there like a general price range for a good fightstick that won't fall apart immediately?
Been looking to get sfv since I like sfiv

You can pad SFV pretty easily if you're comfortable on it. You can probably do fine with a stick like this if you're prepared to JoytoKey. Honestly depends on what's cheap for you. I can vouch for the QanBa Q4 RAF because I have one, shit is great.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
You can pad SFV pretty easily if you're comfortable on it. You can probably do fine with a stick like this if you're prepared to JoytoKey. Honestly depends on what's cheap for you. I can vouch for the QanBa Q4 RAF because I have one, shit is great.

I've tried using a ps3 controller, but mine triggers press themselves randomly for some reason.

I like controllers and fucking with them so I've been keeping an eye on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018AW405K...IAZF1SQ6&psc=1

No idea why something like this is more expensive than most fightsticks, but I don't want to have to buy multiple in the future if I can just get a solid one that will last a long ass time

Originally Posted by Internet View Post
hi cat play with me i need more friends to play videogames with
i use hori rap4 it was like 150$ on amazon and it works pretty great i haven't had anything go wrong other than the buttons being loud.

you're on steam yeah?
Can confirm the buttons on the te round 2 are loud as fuck also

you can buy quiet buttons tho if you want to install them

EDIT:
Your Necalli is really nice.

Thanks, I'm dropping him like a sack of shit for s2 though, either going ibuki the whole way or hopefully picking up some of the new characters.
Last edited by VIDEOGAMES; Dec 16, 2016 at 03:15 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
Thanks, I'm dropping him like a sack of shit for s2 though, either going ibuki the whole way or hopefully picking up some of the new characters.

Just like I'm dropping Ryu for Akuma. I might not play as much as I did in S1 (REALLY liking GGXrd right now) but I'll always make time for Akuma.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I wanted to learn Urien until I realized LTG has a boner for him.

You should try him dude he has some really fun buttons to press. Didn't know you still played! Good to hear.
collect snots from the nose
ordered the madcatz te2+, if I don't enjoy using a stick after like a week then I'll return it and buy one of those weird pad things

are there any characters I should stick away from learning when I buy sfv?
If you've played 4 probably not, most of the cast is pretty beginner friendly.
If anything that should be even more the case once season 2 drops in a day (!)

The changes they're making for Ibuki are interesting, standing forward being negative in this iteration was a really strange decision so I'm happy it's getting buffed.
Ex kunai restock sounds amazing at first but I already feel like ibuki is ex-starved as shit.
Apparently she is getting more + frames after standing roundhouse crush, enough that she can get a dash into followup. That could make for interesting new punishes.
Being able to attack after glide sounds completely useless to me.

Just like I'm dropping Ryu for Akuma.

Have you checked out the stuff people are finding with him so far? He seems fucking sick, I'm excited.
oh yeah
You should try him dude he has some really fun buttons to press. Didn't know you still played! Good to hear.

I actually haven't played very much, college net still blocks SFV ports, so I've pretty much just dicked around in training sporadically.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I dropped SFV a month in, I'm thinking about coming back on the Season 2 drop. I play on the ps4 if people want to vs me.
Anime United