Toribash
The change in combat AI is also a welcome change. Fallout 4 feels a lot like an actual fps, which is nice. Actual attack patterns make combat engaging.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I like the change from skills and perks. The old system put a heavy favortism on having max intelligence to get the maximum amount of skill points, which were ultimately more useful that stat points, so you had every reason to just load all your stat points in intelligence and just let the skill points carry the lower other stats.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Intelligence is still pretty handy since it affects the XP gain rate. That said, I've gone and made a Strength/Endurance melee guy with barely any Int, Per, Cha, Agi or Luck. Surprisingly, I'm having a pretty fun time with it. Finished my first session with the game just then and ended up with a fully modded sick as fuck chained aluminum baseball bat and a set of studded leather armour. I've only done one or two quests, got most of my XP by just exploring and killing shit. 10/10 game so far (though loading screens on PS4 are shit).
iirc, you can give knuckles (at least the ones at the start of the game) two dif mods, one of them being spikes. I'm certain the other unarmed weapons have more and different mods tho. Unarmed is definitely viable, perhaps a little less so in the beginning until you get some better unarmed weapons.
still pretty bummed out about the voice acting and dialogue window, and I agree with coca with how they changed skills and perks, really ruins the rpg elements of the game

combat and crafting looks great though
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
still pretty bummed out about the voice acting and dialogue window, and I agree with coca with how they changed skills and perks, really ruins the rpg elements of the game

combat and crafting looks great though

dunno, i feel like there was room to be skeptical about the voice acting and dialogue stuff before the game was released, but it's actually really great and was worked into the game very well. i feel as if i'm not missing a whole lot on dialogue options and still have a lot of choice and reign or what i say. i think the voice acting also gives a better feel to the game that i would have thought, feel weird playing fallout 3 or NV now without the voice acting.

i guess people are like 50/50 on the new perk system but i definitely prefer it to skills, feels better, not sure how to explain it though.
I like the perk system.
It feels that it covers the last perk system and points in one package and works well.

Combat is way better than last games and i like new dialogue system even i have spotted
a couple bugs. Mainly seems that Preston doesn't have to move his mouth while talking
sometimes.

And sometimes some graphical bugs while in dialogue. Not sure if i should just update my drivers.

Anyway for now Fallout 4/4

fuck