Toribash
I'm more concerned by the fact that Zockinator a) Had a spare sword lying around. b) Was willing to try and push it into his laptop regardless of the electric current based natural selection which would likely ensue. and c) He didn't assume that the complete penetration of the machine was a presumption in this case and therefore the swords ability to actually impale a computer is given rendering his research into sword-based computer destruction pretty pointless.

I would be worried about the fact that we are still talking about this but to be honest it's probably an improvement from STD wars and isolated time loop theories.
Good morning sweet princess
Guys by the way this is Link's sword we're talking about not just some ordinary weapon!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I would ask if that was an innuendo but I feel like we are too far into the absurd for such subtlety to survive...
-----
To paraphrase by question; When you talked about sticking your sword into your computer did you mean a sword-sword or a pork-sword because it makes quite a big difference?

If it turns out to be the latter it would serve to answer answer my previous question as to why Zockinator had a sword handy to stab his computer with.
Last edited by Zelda; May 11, 2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
I meant a proper medieval sword. Hand and a half, messer, arming sword, whatever. The point is, if you stab a computer, especially in an important part, such as the of a robot where there are likely to be some important components.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Even if it was a standard hand and a half sword we're talking about Link's sword. This isn't some normal sword...
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
The thing is, you need to get lucky to hit one of the parts that are so important to completely shut down the robot. Also a sword shouldn't be sharp enough to slice through the shell of a robot coming from the future in the first place. Even the mastersword. It's made to slice through flesh after all.
Last edited by Zockinator; May 11, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
Anything can pierce anything if enough force is generated.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I believe that if the speed and force was high enough the sword and the shell of the robot may just completely shatter depending on the strength of both materials involved.

Correct me if i'm wrong x)
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris