Toribash
You could also quite easily just demonstrate that the reasoning behind Redundant's dislike of you is either flawed or incomplete if you still really don't want to draw the picture.
Good morning sweet princess
The main reason why Redundant wants you to draw a picture is to get your reaction if you didn't know...
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
My official vote is yes
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
hello, my name is peyton mitchell and i have watched your clans work before i usually join clan war lobbies with tldr but i have never gotten a response untill now. im not going to say how good i think i am at the game i want to let you guys be the judges of me. i really admire your clan and the fact that everyone is serious about it. ive played the game for awhile and i am almost a black belt thank you for the chance and thank you for your time
sincerely, peyton
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ok I will draw the picture. Might take a while to post it, but I'll get it done

You know you don't have to do it. Redundant is a lesser god, his only domain is of television reruns and government work.

@mcgreater Hang out in IRC with us (#tldr). We want to get to know you.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Mcgreater, you 'applied' for Parrot just before posting your application here. So it's a no. I wish you all the best with your Parrot application.

Edit: Oh, and good luck with your Tribe app, also.
Last edited by Ele; May 22, 2015 at 01:04 AM.
I don't think we should be saying "hang out in the IRC to get to know us better" to ugly applications such as this ;~;
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Talking about Static, I didn't notice/heard anything bad about him. The application is also fine, times I saw him online He seemed an ok guy. So, trial period to see how he does is my opinion.