Toribash
just discovered this channel, and thought i would share it here

Dragon Ball Z Opening 1

One Piece Opening 1

they have another anime covers and other stuff, but those were my favorites and would recommend you guys give them a whirl
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I've been watching their videos too on twitter, kinda checked their youtube and stuff.
It's all because of Hikaru Nara song at first, but well, they are bunch of cool people with awesome voices.
I like goose house.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

Not really my type of music, but I enjoyed it non-the less.

(I know this is not really an OST, But it is a music video, so I would class it as an OST more than an anime...)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Not really my type of music, but I enjoyed it non-the less.

(I know this is not really an OST, But it is a music video, so I would class it as an OST more than an anime...)

so many people talking about that music video, but i don't see what's so great about it :v
the story was meh, the music was lame, and the characters were so undeveloped.. didn't really work for me..
i know there's isn't much to be expected from a short music video in terms of intricate plot and character development, but really there's too much hype surrounding it when the only decent thing is the animation which was spectacular
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
so many people talking about that music video, but i don't see what's so great about it :v
the story was meh, the music was lame, and the characters were so undeveloped.. didn't really work for me..
i know there's isn't much to be expected from a short music video in terms of intricate plot and character development, but really there's too much hype surrounding it when the only decent thing is the animation which was spectacular

I feel pretty neutral about it to be honest, the music is only any good on a sound system, which I have... I like how an eastern animation studio is collaborating with a western artist.
Does it have extraordinary character development? No, not much admittedly, but they did a decent job in that aspect within the 6 minutes they had to do so. The thing I love the most is the visuals, they are spot on.

Something that really bothered me was the end, inside the capsule you can see a way point as if she is destined to go somewhere, but she is not cryogenically frozen. This just irks me...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
You are the sun, to me forever…

This opening give me goosebumps, the entire soundtrack of Beck is amazing.

One of the best soundtracks that i've heard in my life, totally recommend the anime and soundtrack.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
You are the sun, to me forever…

This opening give me goosebumps, the entire soundtrack of Beck is amazing.

One of the best soundtracks that i've heard in my life, totally recommend the anime and soundtrack.

it has my second favorite sound track after Cowboy Bebop

two of my favorite songs are

and

as well as Koyuki's cover of I've Got A Feeling by The Beatles, which i've posted about here before

i haven't watched the original Japanese version yet, but i've listened to the songs on YouTube, and they're great in both..
though i don't quite like the broken English in the Japanese lyrics

my favorite of Beck's (their band's) songs are Slip Out and Brainstorm

the former having such amazing lyrics and a strong message in both the anime/manga and just as a song
and the latter has fantastic rhythm and is very catchy, plus Justin Cook's vocals are amazing!!

there's also a song that I don't think was in the anime, or was even mentioned, but it was in the manga, and in case you haven't read the manga (which you should, the anime is only like 1/3 of the story) i won't spoil the circumstances of it, but it's a song by Eddie Lee

first couple of times i heard the song, i didn't like it that much, but after a couple of listens, and coming back to it every once-in-a-while, i think it's an amazing song.. and for some reason it sounds so nostalgic and familiar
You have a wonderful taste for music, it's hard for me to choose my favorite song, since all of them are equally amazing and have a strong message, yes, specially Slip Out and not forgetting Faces too.

I watched the original japanese version, i didn't like the english at first though but with time i got used to the japanese accent, since the Beat Crusaders were impressive and versatile by doing various genres during the anime.

I didn't even thought that the anime was half of the manga, since the history was very well structured and the development was good too, also i heard that are more songs in the manga, i'd like to take a look at it then.

I have to agree with you, Devil's Way by Eddie Lee is an interesting song and the saddest in the entire manga, the more i hear it, more i understand it, and it looks like something that Kurt Cobain would write.

And the huge reference of Chiba to Zack, Taira to Tim and Ray to Tom from RATM made me like the anime more, another interesting fact is that the chords from Spice of Life are from Bull Parade by RATM, but the Beck version is more faster and powerful.

Not forgetting these guys too, even though Yoshito was a complete idiot, Belle Ame didn't sucked at all.

Belle Ame

Did you watched the live action?
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
You have a wonderful taste for music, it's hard for me to choose my favorite song, since all of them are equally amazing and have a strong message, yes, specially Slip Out and not forgetting Faces too.

I watched the original japanese version, i didn't like the english at first though but with time i got used to the japanese accent, since the Beat Crusaders were impressive and versatile by doing various genres during the anime.

I didn't even thought that the anime was half of the manga, since the history was very well structured and the development was good too, also i heard that are more songs in the manga, i'd like to take a look at it then.

I have to agree with you, Devil's Way by Eddie Lee is an interesting song and the saddest in the entire manga, the more i hear it, more i understand it, and it looks like something that Kurt Cobain would write.

And the huge reference of Chiba to Zack, Taira to Tim and Ray to Tom from RATM made me like the anime more, another interesting fact is that the chords from Spice of Life are from Bull Parade by RATM, but the Beck version is more faster and powerful.

Not forgetting these guys too, even though Yoshito was a complete idiot, Belle Ame didn't sucked at all.

Belle Ame

Did you watched the live action?

Eddie Lee kinda looks like Kurt too

I don't know much about RATM, i think i've only heard like 1-2 of their songs.. i listen more to classic rock like The Rolling Stones, The Animals, The Zombies, and of course (the best) The Beatles.. as well as listening to Queen and Billy Joel

it's all about Ciel Bleu lol

they actually sound pretty good, good thing Tanabe didn't sing in the end lol

Yes, i've watched the live action, i thought it was interesting how they muted Koyuki's voice to make it seem more magical
and most of the casting was spot on! everyone looked perfect for their roles, except Maho, she wasn't hot enough
I really like the song Moon Beans

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Nov 30, 2016 at 05:42 PM.
Indeed, the Ciel Bleu were good, even though they started the band for a girl lol
And the video is blocked in my country

Ya, Maho was bad, but Koyuki was worse

They had an entire soundtrack just for the live action, and Muting Koyuki voice was a good strategy, people got curious and bought the live action soundtrack just to hear him

When i first saw Moon Beams i thought it was a different version of Moon on the water eh
I got tired of listening Evolution for like 1 hour kek

More Evolution
Last edited by yuki; Dec 9, 2016 at 06:39 PM.