Toribash
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
Won't be playing until july 3, due to ban. Will still be on skype.

heh that ban reason though.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Heh heh.

At least it was only a little while. Also, why do you use Valterain1 instead of just valterain? Numbers are dumb XD
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Heh heh.

At least it was only a little while. Also, why do you use Valterain1 instead of just valterain? Numbers are dumb XD

I forgot the password to this account a while back, and remembered it when I was around 5th dan on Valterain1, so I continued using valterain1.
Posting on the behalf of VIRUS he is on vacation and thus will be inactive
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
My grandma died and she lives in LA and I have to go to her funeral I'll be inactive for a week or 2
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Going to meh dads house, won't be back till next Wednesday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
bye mutant!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Oh yea and by the way I wasn't on this week and won't be on next week very much. I have rock band practice all week, jazz band practice all week, and practice with another band that I'm going to a recording studio with. I'm going on the radio tomorrow for a live set and an interview and I have at least two more concerts next week. (I lost count ;-;). My wrists are going to be so frickin buff though since I've been playing drums for at least 5 hours a day. the pain...
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015