Toribash
Well, if you really want to retain your image, you wouldn't spam in this thread. c: Take this conversation to the talk thread please.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well i decided maybe i should apply for this clan [Electric]/ [e] because i haven't applyed for a clan in a while so i guess i'll do one now.

I want to join Electric because this clan I think would be the perfect clan for me because i'm a 2nd dan and although im not pro im still pretty good at abd and aikido and TK. I also want to join Electric because its a pretty good clan and because i have a electric shock inside of me right now and thats why i thought " well i have a electric shock in me so my as-well apply for the clan electric". I also want to join electric because this clan can be better then it is right now. I'm not saying its bad im saying with the best players this clan can become number #1 because: the players would be good and you would probably win lots of wars. I mean you might even beat obey and then definetly you would be one step ahead of being #1 and you would have a better chance of winning in clan wars and you would most likely be able to beat any clans. now i can't remember if your supposed to include replays or not but i am. Anyways back to the main topic. I also want to join because this clan is a clan that i really want to be in since i was a green belt i always wanted to be in Electric in my mind this clan was like the best clan it was basically the dream team for me and that made me want to apply for this clan. Thank you for your time and co-operation!Its very appreciated! -sdsman
-----
"Yes, I did turn it off and on again." forgot it sorry
Attached Files
rips.rpl (96.5 KB, 5 views)
slam- sdsman.rpl (57.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by sdsman; Jun 17, 2014 at 06:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Hmmm.... I'll check your replays later but to be honest, I'm not looking for replays in an application although it is a bonus. c: I invited you here to check out the clan and I think your app is sufficient. You're a nice guy and I met you ingame as well so that's a good thing for you. Although you app could use some text formatting instead of a wall of the stuff, everything checks out. As long as you haven't got any bad things going on in your past, I think you're more than welcome in the clan. I'll send an invite.
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
Well i decided maybe i should apply for this clan [Electric]/ [e] because i haven't applyed for a clan in a while so i guess i'll do one now.

I want to join Electric because this clan I think would be the perfect clan for me because i'm a 2nd dan and although im not pro im still pretty good at abd and aikido and TK. I also want to join Electric because its a pretty good clan and because i have a electric shock inside of me right now and thats why i thought " well i have a electric shock in me so my as-well apply for the clan electric". I also want to join electric because this clan can be better then it is right now. I'm not saying its bad im saying with the best players this clan can become number #1 because: the players would be good and you would probably win lots of wars. I mean you might even beat obey and then definetly you would be one step ahead of being #1 and you would have a better chance of winning in clan wars and you would most likely be able to beat any clans. now i can't remember if your supposed to include replays or not but i am. Anyways back to the main topic. I also want to join because this clan is a clan that i really want to be in since i was a green belt i always wanted to be in Electric in my mind this clan was like the best clan it was basically the dream team for me and that made me want to apply for this clan. Thank you for your time and co-operation!Its very appreciated! -sdsman
-----
"Yes, I did turn it off and on again." forgot it sorry

Ok, You are awful at SP replays, You consider yourself a "High" player which you obviously aren't and you have the cheesiest application ever.

A huge No from me.
Back on top
I say no... for the same reasons as NinoRossii and the fact that you used a bunch of run on sentences.
Hmm... that's two no's. I'm not sure I can allow him to stay in the clan now... until further discussion.
Errrrhh to whoever it may concern

I am Sidous Ward.A 18yr old schizophrenic.Because of my problem i can't really make friends.Yes i am one of those the world is out to get me type of guys.Im told it can't be helped.I keep my shreds of sanity with the recreational use of marijuana.Makes everything a little bit easier.As i digress, it would be great if you let me join.I love making new friends. ;y

Do i have to put replays up?
Last edited by ColdEyes; Jun 17, 2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Uhmm I Think I Didn't Follow
Just Stand Still For This Headshot
I met zhuyuan and a few others on #ellie (recruiting channel). Here's my 'application'...

I'm 18, and picking up toribash again after a long while. I was once in [raku], a (now dead) clan of tea enthusiasts. But anyway, I never really made the forum my home ... I never racked up a thousand posts or anything like that.

I plan to, maybe start a thread about scripting on here. I don't know, but this place doesn't seem active. I want to help change that... 'wanna rouse some lively discussion and participation in here.

I've played since '06. Every now and then I get bored with toribash itself, but I want to explore more the community than the game at this point, and maybe stick around even if I don't play often. I chose [e] because 'electric' sounds cool, and you guys seem friendly. I think getting players more active in the community is good all-around.

There's a lot I could write... life details (I'm a college student), interests, hobbies... but I'll keep it this: I'm good at computer diagnostics, and I run my machine through a power cycle first if anything ever breaks. I.e: Yes, I did turn it off and on again.
Last edited by Vast; Jun 17, 2014 at 11:40 PM.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
im not sure if i can say yes or no to a app but if i am ill say this no to the new apps there to short and cause the post below twi if i can stay or not i say no because you only have 5 POSTS that proves that your not active forum wise a d that also means that you don't use the TB forums. and the one after no too because the app to:-)me is to short ur post are only 94 i know i only have 78 but i dont waste my time making ginipig apps and i think your only high on posts because you type one or tnree words an thats it. So you only make short sebtebces
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether