Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Of course you can join our work.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I enjoyed the shapes on this face and how it reacts with the sphere more. but go back to yaiz edit if you disagree.

ctrl z

I like previous head one better (Ex: 420chillz's post)

;/

Edited: I working on it today

Edited 2#: Done
Last edited by Chris; Aug 13, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I used 420chillz's head.

Bottom and Eyes: Done

Edited: I added all names on it.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 13, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

messed around with the back, cleaned up & thickened majority of lines

original

Last edited by Rumour; Aug 18, 2014 at 04:44 AM.
8-)