Ranking
Adventures of a mirror squire:

1. Spawn in dead.

retry...

2. Spawn in stuck between Benhart and the knight and be unable to escape...

Ok lets try again...

3. Spawn into a 3 man team, kill both sunbros (RIP, at least I used sunbolt...), host sprints off then pulls the plug... 'disconnected from host'

:/

4. Area boss defeated! Summoning canceled! >_<

And then after that 3 successful wins!!!

Lag is terrible if there's 3 people holy shit...

EDIT: WOW, just found out the best thing ever, you can heal the boss! This is incredible news!!! Healed the boss from half health up to full! Amazing

EDIT: got summoned to a 2 mage + benhart gangbang, knight was on a slither of hp, managed to throw down a warmth "dont u die on me mr knight!!!" , sprinted over to the host and beat him down, I died in overtime tho. Shit's real intense.

EDIT: Red eye ring is perfect for fucking with tryhards who use npcs
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Jun 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Trying to fight chariot+ to get the ring.

First time enemy scythe clips through wall and I die while in the alcove...
Second time 2 enemy skeletons both roll through chariot and keep attacking me...

I really hate this fight.

Every time I have to fight the skeletons while within an alcove they dead angle through the walls so I can't block. Also sometimes they can attack before their invulnerability ends when knocked down... This is probably my worst boss fight...

EDIT: Ended up just kiting the skeletons past then killing the necromancers. Also easier if you just roll under chariot. Died 3 times, terrible fight.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Jun 13, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Trying to fight chariot+ to get the ring.

First time enemy scythe clips through wall and I die while in the alcove...
Second time 2 enemy skeletons both roll through chariot and keep attacking me...

I really hate this fight.

The walk to the undead purgatory was the bane of all patient, level-headed players.

Even then, after fighting my way through that nightmare of skeletons and necromancers, I was too exhausted to actually fight the boss.
I just threw lightning at it until it fell into the pit.

Feels good to be a paladin.
Can you just bait it into the pit?

After I beat it now I find it easy (as with all boss fights I guess).

Padalin is good class, gotta love that lighting. I often run padalin at first because lightning is really useful.
If you take it down to around 1/4 hp or so without lowering the gates, the chariot won't be able to jump that large gap at the end of the arena. Instead, the horse(s) just kinda hold(s) on for dear life as the weight of the chariot holds it down, until you push it off.
It's really pretty sad. But you shouldn't have much problem musafa'ing that guy after such a terrible lead up.

And yeah; Paladin has always been a stable build for me.
I started out as a pure melee build until I got to the ruin sentinels, where I realized that I wouldn't have a chance unless I had some sort of ranged attack. Same with the gargoyles.

Plus, a lightning claymore buffed with sunlight blade absolutely wrecks PvP.
Hey guys, I suggest you watch this: Atsuo Yoshimura about the 3 DLC's

He mentions stuff about the dlc's how they work etc.

Things I find really interesting:

* They're supposedly harder than most places in the main game, some routes are harder than others and players who lack experience probably wouldn't be able to get to the DLC content (or something like that).
* Online players are able to summon people who don't have the dlc's into dlc areas :o
* As in the first DS you need to have completed some stuff to enter each DLC.
* I don't really know if I got this the right way, but he said something about the 1 dlc being approximately the size of the Forest of fallen giants, all three together about one and a half the size of Artorias of the abyss. So it's around 50% bigger?
* Alright, this part really got me: "When all players complete all 3 dlc's there will be a big surprise!"
You should get it for PC if you have it (because mods), but otherwise sure. It's no where near as hard as some people say it is, people who clear it tend to hype it up to make themselves look better; "guys this is the hardest game ever. Did I beat it? Of course 50 times without leveling up and only using my fists" derp.

3 dlc each the size of forest of fallen giants? Hopefully not the same amount of time, since it's only a 15 minute area... Sounds interesting though, but I'm not a fan of DLC in the first place.

Sad that the interviewer doesn't ask anything about pvp tho...
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Jun 17, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
I switched from a STR/Faith build to an STR build with 40 VIT and high endurance. Purseur ultra greatsword +5 and havel greatshield +5. My life is complete.

But I may change back to defender greatsword build after I actually get that sword. Heard good things about it, that it can get you ~750 AR with buff, which is one of the highest melee ratings in the game.