Toribash
I put a lot of time into this, be gentle.

Fairly Large App

Attached Files
#E50 ~ Cotten Eye Joe.rpl (197.3 KB, 13 views)
#E50 ~ Good Bear.rpl (117.2 KB, 9 views)
My pet rock died today.
Sorry, I just got into reply making, so I understand your hesitation. You can come play ingame though if that helps. :>
My pet rock died today.
W O W someone posted a decent app! Well I am yes so far for who you are and for your app and I have talked to you some in IRC, but I want to play with you a little bit before I decide on you because your replays weren't very impressive (parkour one was okay). Neutral

No for Eboy, sorry. That app was insane wtfbbq but i didn't see any addition to our roster in ya when i played you. Also i have never talked to you before and your app seemed to be a bit cocky.

But that app tho 10/10
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
your app seemed to be a bit cocky.

Ok, that is fine. I just want to know what part seemed cocky for future reference.
My pet rock died today.
First of all, I like my applications to be examples of perfection, I'de like you to get comfy and microwave a bowl of Popcorn, because this ig oing to be both funny and academic.

Name: IRL: Jai Turner IGN: Litre
Age: 14, Turning 14, I have a high sense of maturity and spelling, grammar, punctuation ect. I didnt go to pre-school, or kindergarten because I had a hard chilhood, but I have been trying to catch up on things I have missed back then.
Nationality: Australia, Near NZ (New Zealand Being An Independent Country Now) I have been over sees a few times, Canada, Italy and South America to visit pen pals, (back in 2010) <-- Lol
Why do you want to join? because my dad is from a tribe, he died when I was 12.. Ever since I have been researching alot to do with tribes.
Name changes/alts: No Name Changes, Alt: AudioVixen back when I was 12.
Previous clans: Rome (bad mistake) Foxx, Silver, Ascend, Fv, Vibe, the reason I left them was because most of them decap rig, dm rig or try to farm me.
Skype name: (optional): :3 jai.turner.133, Feel free to message me, Anytime
Other skills: I can make avvy's, not very good but good enough, I made the one I am using now, I can make video's and I like to talk alot, if I get on your nerves, Please tell me.
Replays: Ahh, Check these out, AudioVixen being my alt, back when I was mini (Best Scissors ever is Mp, Other one is SP!)

Resigned. Sorry guys. I'll try again in a week or two, When I get to know you all better.
Attached Files
CastroPhebic-Litre.rpl (92.8 KB, 8 views)
Best Scissor ever.rpl (63.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Team; Apr 14, 2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Resigned. Due to failing.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife