Toribash
Wrong thread, wrong place. Like you BOTH said. Sorry. Thanks. C: you can post in offtopic if you like.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Name: zwouter, or Wouter in real life.

Belt: 5th dan black belt.

Country and gmt: I live in the netherlands with gmt+1

Languages:
Dutch: my country language, it's almost perfect.
English: I think it's pretty good.
French: I can translate french to dutch or english, dutch to french isn't good enough yet.
German: I do know the basics but it's very bad.

Alts or namechanges: No namechanges, I do have an alt; Rekdbash. I lost it's password.

Bans or infractions: I have no bans, 1 warning and 3 infractions.

Best mods: Abd is my main mod, the ...shu, spar and aikido mods are normal skills. All others pretty much suck.

Previous clans:
Fusion: My first clan, I joined a random public mushu room and I suddenly was accepted left because a friend wanted me to join another clan.
Quack: A friend wanted me to join it, left because I wanted to join another clan.
Cry/Ypsilon: Zockinator and charm1 made it (they were my best friends that days) it was my first serious clan, I needed to be forum active, we did wars, after a while it died and I left.
Vintage: Wasn't accepted after my 1 week trial.
My Little Ponies: Wanted to help it become official and it looked like a nice clan, when we were rejected for official the leader left and I decided to leave too cause it didn't have any ingame activity.

People I know in Yes:
Zockinator, cookie, mat and hate.

Why yes?:
I know some of the members and the ones I know are nice, the ones I don't know look nice. I already looked a few times at this clan before but reading "I just need 4-5 people I can hang out with" posted by mat I thought this clan would die like all other new clans this times. Now I see this clan even became official and still looks cool I think this is a great clan. I also see members of yes in-game and I think that's an important thing of a clan, doing wars/events, or just play together ingame.

Activity (1-10):
Ingame: 8
Forum: 7
Matching my belt, posts and join date you can see I'm more in-game active then on forums, although, I do always read the forums but dont always post.

Contact information:
Pm me on forums, I dont have skype.

Card

Good luck with voting.

-------------------------------------

If you don't like this app I could write a second, I wrote this one a bit fast because the first one I made was deleted because my browser shut down when I was making it.
Last edited by zwouter; Mar 24, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice app. I say yes for a week trial.
Your votes don't count I think, I forgot to add replays, searching for some good replays now, will post them in a few minutes.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here are the replays, they are also a nice proof that my singleplayer skills suck.

And if you want them to count I'm happy, they aren't bad ;).
Attached Files
abd.rpl (88.1 KB, 7 views)
Zwouter- abd with fist.rpl (72.8 KB, 6 views)
selfspar 2.rpl (442.3 KB, 5 views)
singleplayer sucks.rpl (96.8 KB, 7 views)
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have to agree, you suck in singleplayer.

But you're good in multiplayer and you are a very good friend, so of course you get a fabulous YES!
My votes count very much. I could make sure you wont be in the clan if i wanted. Remeber that. ^-^ cheers i kind of want to test you.