Toribash
bristle is more awesome than ever.

i for one, would not mind techies not even making an appearance, lol.
terrifying map control

also
http://dotabuff.com/players/58220785
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Techies will be just like Meepo.

People want him, but when released he won't be played. He's not a very good hero. Just destroys people in lower MMR brackets like low / normal.

Waiting for Chieften to come out - or as he will be called in DotA2 - Elder Titan. Really strong hero. Not picked often in west though, but SEA and china, really popular.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Techies will be just like Meepo.

People want him, but when released he won't be played. He's not a very good hero. Just destroys people in lower MMR brackets like low / normal.

Waiting for Chieften to come out - or as he will be called in DotA2 - Elder Titan. Really strong hero. Not picked often in west though, but SEA and china, really popular.

Meepo can be an absolute beast in the right hands. I've seen him obliterate teams.
oh yeah
If you are Fanatic.n0tail.

I'm not saying meepo is a terrible hero, he has his spots. Also, he's not very hard to play. Anyone can control 5 heroes at once, it's just making use of all 5 and farming efficiently with him.

But meepo has a high skill needed to be played right - and then he can be good.

Techies, much like bloodseeker are terrible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

What is the difference between dota2 and LOL?
Im sure this has been asked before?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Dota2 -Better mechanics, a lot more you can do in it. Overall better game. imo.

LoL - Better for you if you enjoy casual gaming and never want to get mad at a game because it's easy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

dota 2 is better than LoL
ishi plays dota now

Dota is alot more technical and requires more skill from the player, its not just "pick hero and win".
you have to buy TP scrolls with your own gold, they are not free.
there is no forfeit function, you cannot just abandon your games.
you can play ALL the heroes, you dont have to pay for them.

the community is a bit abrasive at times when the team isnt doing well, about on par with "omg you shovel noob"
but after a few games, or when you get better, you will understand why people get angry.

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Techies, much like bloodseeker are terrible.

ignoring the comments on meepo, hes more devastating than medusa in the mid-late game.
techies is one of the scariest heroes out.
in a game where everything is designed not to stack directly, techies is designed to stack EVERYTHING.
im more scared of techies map control, than I am of a blind pudge hook.
you cant even defend against him, one set of mines was physical and one was magic.
cant chase anyone, because theyl just run for the nearest set of mines and screw you, doesnt matter how bad the techies is, if there are mines, his teammates will run to them.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
So Ive finally managed to get into the high pool of players, been going back and forth between the high and normal pools for a month now, according to the ingame check.
explains the facestomping ive had recently, my word those guys can carry hard...
anyone else from here in the high bracket?