Toribash
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Well, we need people who know their way around the toribash forums as well as people who are active and can even spell forums right. Fourms is not a word.

I'm cool with this^
and dude, you were denied. at least leave with some dignity.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
dumbass
Originally Posted by moobear3 View Post
Date: 20/07/12
Hi my name (In Real Life) is Joe and my toribash username is Moobear3. I am here to try and join the epic clan [Extreme] this clan shows its epicness by ranking number 14 on the list of clans. I was off of Toribash for a long time last year because i had to keep up with things int he real world. I became more active at the begining of this year and have stayed very active since. I am able to be called for gameplay from 3:30 to 10:00 ( I live in Northern Territory, Australia). I am a fairly active player and will love to join this clan my strength in mods are Judo, Lenshu and not so much as the others but akido.
Thank you for reading my application

dumbass.
Baz, the vote was already decided, there was no need for a post like that.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
wazzzzaaap guys my name is Lefti i have been playing toribash for 1 year but stopped for some months and started again some days ago .
i spend a lot of time playing toribash mostly aikido but it is getting boring because i have no torifriends .
i used to be in clan quantum but they kicked me because i was inactive but i told them so many times i had exams but they still kicked.
i live in greece(+2.00) and i am 14 and i am black belt
( i may not be very active in september , i have to retake my exams because i didnt pass )
-----
sorry i dont have many replays they were in my old pc and cant find the mnow i did this yesterday XD
Attached Files
HEADSHOT.rpl (29.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lefti; Jul 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.—Wayne Gretzky
Well What belt are you and What will you benefit us If we allow you to join our clan
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Hey, i was told to send a link to my profile from bob8394
-----
Hey id love to get in to extreme, I think I should get in because I am a fighter and i think i am worthy of such an awesome clan! i have an achievement called prodidgy and i won 500 out of 1000 games. i am a black belt
Last edited by pidsanator007; Jul 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lefti View Post
i used to be in clan quantum but they kicked me because i was inactive but i told them so many times i had exams but they still kicked.

Well, it seems that you don't know grammar at all. As well as the fact that your got kicked from quantum because of big inactivity is a sign that you probably won't be active with us. I mean, not being rude to quantum or anything but they have low standards and to get kicked from that clan shows that you have lower standards than them.

Originally Posted by pidsanator007 View Post
Hey, i was told to send a link to my profile from bob8394
-----
Hey id love to get in to extreme, I think I should get in because I am a fighter and i think i am worthy of such an awesome clan! i have an achievement called prodidgy and i won 500 out of 1000 games. i am a black belt

Being a good fighter doesn't make you a good person. I doubt you are a rude person but we don't necessarily look for people who are just fighters. I mean I have that achievement too but it is no big deal.
Last edited by cozzakilll; Jul 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I'm a blackbelt, my IGN is beeboo71 (bad name i know). I have been playing toribash for about a year. When I got to around blue belt i wanted to be in a clan, So i havn't really been able to find any clans that i like...until i found [EXTREME]. I want to be in [extreme] because i want to be part of a community of some sort and learn from other players. (I beat Bob to get here).
-----
Originally Posted by beeboo71 View Post
I'm a blackbelt, my IGN is beeboo71 (bad name i know). I have been playing toribash for about a year. When I got to around blue belt i wanted to be in a clan, So i havn't really been able to find any clans that i like...until i found [EXTREME]. I want to be in [extreme] because i want to be part of a community of some sort and learn from other players. (I beat Bob to get here).

I would also like to add that i'm an excellent fighter, and am a kind person that is willing to do something for the clan.
Last edited by beeboo71; Jul 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, this currently tells us nothing about YOU, we wanna know who YOU are. Can we tell us about you a bit more and just who you are,hobbies, your personality? That really helps.
Proud member of Drugged