Toribash
Hihi, glad I'm not alone then ^^
Well, I could just get better, not vice versa.

But, about the armbands... May I use the "Tier 3" armband because of the color? I mean, I use azurite and I would like something matching, I could always use the "Tier 5 Orange" because orange compliments blue/azurite, but I don't like hte color in particular.

It's not like I'm going to run around lying about my rank ^^
Nice, only played brushu in gm tourneys... Was a kewl mod ^^ Maybe I should try to raise my mod rank in wushu again, got to rank 3 (*Cough* brag *cough*) in wushu_pro with YanoKun once, but then I took a shitlong break, and now he's gone D=

Anyhow, Powas... Had some nice matches, but I just want to apology if my shitty flaws annoyed the shit out of you :/ William joined as you left, but he left right after our match because he was too tired to play.
Rank has nothing to say most times... I.e. there's a lot of people who just use super effective rush moves to win, the often get quite high ranks...
Well then if rush moves allow for easy wins, it clearly shows that most people need to learn some defensive moves / how to defend themselves.
So I think that rank has at least *some* meaning. Since wushu is not all about the first 2 moves..
Well, it was all about the first 2 moves to the people I saw in wushu_pro today.
They'd do an opener perfectly, then they'd either fall over and dq, or tripod. ._.
It was funny, really. They kept saying "use a different opener" to eachother.
*Sigh*... I love multiplayer games.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Rexoa View Post
Well, it was all about the first 2 moves to the people I saw in wushu_pro today.
They'd do an opener perfectly, then they'd either fall over and dq, or tripod. ._.
It was funny, really. They kept saying "use a different opener" to eachother.
*Sigh*... I love multiplayer games.

This is the main reason of this org's existance

To show the right example, and improve wushu skill around tb.
Last edited by snake; Sep 9, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15