Toribash
The clan was made a week or so ago...and we need to be at least 3 weeks old to apply for official.
previously known as Lopsin
1) We applied already.
2) The bullshit with clans and whatever deleted our old DSC, we're actually a lot older than a week.

If you don't believe me, go check out the date our application thread was made... Back in February.

Also, Lopsin and other members, go comment on apps. Termic/privjet has two yesses, everyone else is pretty much up in the air.
-----
Also, I've got no updates on our progress towards officialness. I check on TheTheClan now and then for PMs, but none yet.
Last edited by Alaistier; May 23, 2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok Al, I will comment on apps as possible, I have a little problem to post at our thread all days, so I will be a few days online, 4/7 days of the week..........

Last edited by Theory; May 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Back from school.

I'll check out some apps and such, for the hell of it. I just hope it's not a waste of time to make a long explanation of why I declined a shitty app.

But yeah, sure. Gunna start on the arm-bands today with the time I have left.

+1 tamapoint to Alai, for just being there.
Last edited by Marrez; May 23, 2012 at 10:59 AM.
beware
the goblin
Hi tamakuu, i dont know that you join, lets hope you enjoy it, all members of -The [The] Clan -lets play one day,

And you seem so good, this clan is of pros;)

Former [Crooks]
Haha, well hello there.

I'm not really any good in-game, but I'm glad to meet another friendly person in it. I hope to play in-game with you, if I find the time.
beware
the goblin
Ok man, but you will be good, you are 6th Dan black belt man!!!!! And im blue belt but im good at twinswords, so i hope find you first at game to know how you play(Im sure that you are good-in game ;))

Former [Crooks]