Toribash
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
That's pretty weird... I colored my drawing thing.

For some reason this doesn't give me that feeling that it's good, It is but just
seen this style of art already.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
but just
seen this style of art already.

If you can show me an original style of artwork that you've never seen before in your entire life, then please, show me. I do cartoony stuff, many people do cartoony stuff, doesn't make it bad because it's "unoriginal." I understand that it's not the greatest thing in the universe, nor will I be able to make the greatest stuff in the universe, until I figure out how to shade, and learn a few more poses. but it shouldn't bad because of that reason. it's bad for other reasons.

it's like me telling you your vectors are bad because I've seen other vectors before.
Last edited by Antleronio; Apr 29, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
If you can show me an original style of artwork that you've never seen before in your entire life, then please, show me. I do cartoony stuff, many people do cartoony stuff, doesn't make it bad because it's "unoriginal." I understand that it's not the greatest thing in the universe, nor will I be able to make the greatest stuff in the universe, until I figure out how to shade, and learn a few more poses. but it shouldn't bad because of that reason. it's bad for other reasons.

it's like me telling you your vectors are bad because I've seen other vectors before.

Well I can't show you because they are in videos, I didn't call it bad, It's just that I've seen the style,
But the person is egoraptor he does videos for youtube/newgrounds.
Like the guy at the end, Note: I couldn't find another because I have to go soon.
Last edited by Lucy; Apr 30, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Egoraptor isn't the only one who makes cartoons, dude. I'll stop arguing cuz it's pointless, but... eh.
It is pretty pointless.

None the less, Antler's art style and ego's are different in many ways but blah, blah, blah, rather not go any further.
beware
the goblin
I know it was pointless but it just reminded me of a style I've seen before, are you planning in putting more detail? It's good as it is though.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I'm rather bad at shading, so I'll probably leave that as it is. I am making a muscular squash, though. or atleast attempting to.