Toribash
Okay nevermind. Just noticed the word "laptop" in your post. Also SpmSL had to point it out to me but at least it makes sense now. If it is that good maybe if you wish to and you get enough money you could sell the laptop and buy a PC with possibly the same RAM and such. Or if you want to keep the laptop, save up enough money to buy a PC without selling the laptop. Anyways of you have not already, you guys should set up like a game chatting thread in here.

P.S. Possibly more IRC activity? I understand that sometimes people can not find the time to enter it sometimes but still. I come in there every now and then and about one fourth of the time i do there is only one person in there, and most of the time they are not even in Fyre (I think...) It would be nice to talk Actively as if in a non-paused conversation with some of you besides when I happen to stumble into someone in-game.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Lol. Get your posts up, and I'd like to fight you 1 on 1<3

btw, why did u quit?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I never quit, My computer had a melt down and it took a freaking year to get all the money to buy a new one, and sure we can fight 1 on 1

Just tell me a room! :-)
And I will get my post count up don't worry!
Cookies
Hurry up Fluz!!! Also, my internet hates IRC, I can't hardly use it. So yeah. Skull, I say most likely for your promotion.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
ulti what about my promotion?
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|