Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Outside the Moldy Keg

The thief stares hollowly at Dresdel, who cleaves the thief's right arm off. The thief slumps to his knees with a dumb look on his face.

The archer quickly draws a shortsword from his cloak and stabs at the giant man.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Outside the Moldy Keg

Alfonso blocks the man's sword with his sica(added picture), and angles the blade so that the tip is pointing at the man's face, and his sword is stuck in the angled part. He weighs down on the handle with seemingly inhumane strength, and grips his second sica, as theokoles the fox stares timidly at the now arm-less thief.
Hoss.
Outside The Moldy Keg

Smiling, Dresdel stabs the blade of his naginata through the chest of the thief, killing him.

"Maybe next time brother, maybe next time" Says Dresdel to the thief as he pulls out the blade and cleans it on the thieves cloak

Standing back up, Dresdel turns around in time to see the archer stab at the giant.

Haha, this should be fun to watch Thinks Dresdel, chuckling.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cell

Drak opens his eyes to see the tall, blue-skinned creature standing in front of him. The fae's scent surrounded the room. Drak's heightened sense of smell could practically let him see the protruding dancing colors of aroma floating around the room. He closes his eyes and falls into a state of arousal and serenity, completely forgetting about his previous troubles. The shoulders relax and all tension is released from his body. He looks at the fae and says, "Well, you caught my attention. Why are you interested in me?"
beep
Cell

"Well doggy, there are things at play that dictate you need to be out of this cell. Now is my natural for going to be a problem for you, Doggy?" Sidia says with a grin.

She walks around the room.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Stable

Roy says
"I see. Well then, expect to see me here tomorrow."

He returns to Toya's House, to see that Toya had already gone upstairs, and as he assumes, is getting ready to hit the hay.

He takes his backpack and walks upstairs. Roy throws the backpack into his room, its door facing Toya's room.

He sits on the bed, with the door open. He takes out the note, and eyes over it carefully. The hastily written letters, the dark ink.

Suddenly, Toya opens the door looking for Roy, who she spots right across the hall.

Roy quickly pockets the piece of paper, and sees Toya wearing a silk night gown.

Toya asks
"What's that?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it"
says Roy

Toya then says
"Ok then...."

Royus then says
"So, are you going to bed this early?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna get up before sunrise and pack everything I need for the next day."

"You seem excited Toya."

"I am! I'm going to the University Of Isola!"

Roy says
"Well, I'm gonna stay up for a bit longer."

"Ok then, good night Roy.

She closes the door to her room, and slips into her bed, falling asleep a short while after.

Roy is left alone, to ponder who or what is willing to do this.

There was no one else around when this happened. Maybe this was a human action. No, impossible. Or maybe it could be some being of some kind. When I get to the university, I'm going straight to the library

Roy decides he's gonna see what he can do with magic. He grabs a candle and sets it up across the room.

Roy lifts up his arm, and focuses on the flame. He enlarges the flame, forms it in a zig zag pattern, but then accidently extinguishes it. Roy sighs, as he remembers tales told to him about mighty mages casting fireballs, and spitting flames at their enemies.

"I still have a long way to go"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Cell

Now completely calm, Drak re-analyzes the situation. I could either stay here and wait for the elves to chop me up into mincemeat, or I could just roll the dice...

He stands up nice and tall and says, "I'll follow you. How are we getting out?"
beep
Cell

"OH GUARD" Sidia yells from the cell bringing forth a guard who promptly unlocks the cell to aid the beautiful lady.

"Thank you so much sir." she says as she stabs the man.

She stares at Drak "Well Doggy? I opened the door. Are you going to walk out?"
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Cell

Drak smiles at the fae. He says, "By all means, ladies first. By the way, do you think I'm still a dog? You should know what I am; you seem to have all of the answers."
beep
Cell

"Im distracting you a bit, you go ahead so I can change to something more appropriate." Sidia smiles and nods toward the door.
---------------
-----------------------