Toribash
Welp, finished a new landscape. This one is for my mother and I'm giving it to her on Christmas, hopefully. This one is probably a lot better than the last one I made, honestly. This is my 3rd ever landscape attempt, by the way.

Big pics

Damn. That is beautiful...

The water is amazing and the trees by the water are too. The trees on the far right are a bit lazy IMO. Although, I must say that is pretty amazingly amazing.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Welp, finished a new landscape. This one is for my mother and I'm giving it to her on Christmas, hopefully. This one is probably a lot better than the last one I made, honestly. This is my 3rd ever landscape attempt, by the way.

Big pics

Picasso ain't got shit on you bro.
what am i doing here
nice jobe there facade.... i hope your mother like it, but what's the point from your picture?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

Big pics

Beautiful, seriously beautiful, no comment. Believe me, she will love it, you'll make her proud.
I wish I could paint like that
-If you make a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
-If you put him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
I was just going to offer some free GFX for clanmates.

Your avvy would be hard. Be ause of no color.

Edit: palindrome post count

ok

use this picture then