Toribash
pretty much fake expliosions y'know i've seen a movie some days ago and look at this
the bad guy is trying to escape with a helicopter and then the good guy shoots it with a rocket launcher the helicopter crashes down and a HUGE explosion takes place I mean like seriously So huge that its all covered by fire , then 1 minute later the bad guy gets out of the helicopter alive with only some scraches and an angry face
;s
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
implied sexual themes/moments that have no real affect on the plot whatsoever

oh yeah and references to previous movies in the series if you haven't seen any of them (in sequels)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
for me it would be when u know how a movie will end from the beggining
-----
yeah and unreal thing happening
Last edited by Phozone; Jul 7, 2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In scary movies.. the part where during a chase scene.. somebody always trips.. specially when it's dark.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
At the end of the movie the bad guy tells the hero all of his plans and the hero does some crazy shit and beats the bad guy :l
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Chick-Flicks are probably the most irritating movie that is possible to be created. Watch as many as you like, they all have the same type of people doing the same stupid things, all they do is change where they are and the actors.

To list some things in them that are cliche:
They always have a girl who is way to successful to be that good looking and without a drug or alcohol problem or anything wrong with them.
They always have a scene where they have a fight
They always make-up in the end
The guy always leaves an important busness meeting or somthing to chase after her leaving on a plane or some shit
etc etc etc get my drift?
Last edited by Muse; Aug 17, 2011 at 08:33 PM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
When the sequel to a movie repeats itself. It's just crazy!

ie: Final Destination.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
In most of the action movies, random and normal people get shot and die right away but when main character or an important character gets shot, he dies after like 2-3 minutes after or do not die at all.