Toribash
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
The whitelist was reset and the server is re-whitelisted even though it is still vanilla. Multiple players reported griefing and lost items. I found some items missing myself, even in some of my hidden chests.

From now and we're expecting more than "Whitelist me please" if you actually want to get on the server. Any bad history with any currently whitelisted players, myself included, will also be looked at. We're doing as much as we can to prevent this server from turning to shit a la Junt style.

I can prepare some sort of application for me and my friends, I don't have any sort of bad history through toribash minecraft servers though, steve has known me for a while anyway.
Sorry for the lack of appearances lately, but I've been fairly busy.
As far as what frelli said, prepare a basic application if you want to get whitelisted.
Alright so uuh, the application for me and my friends.

Basically, me fertile and silva are all irl friends and we've been using this server as a way to play together because it's pretty much one of the only ones we could find with no lag and a decent community, whenever we play we are pretty much all on skype together and mind to our own buisness around the area we build at. We don't cause grief and disruption to other players and the only downside of whitelisting us is that it would be taking up 3 slots as we would be on the server mostly together at all times.

I've been a member of the community since 2008 and steve knows me pretty well so I hope that's enough to get me and my friends whitelisted.
Here goes nothing.
I've been playing minecraft a month or two before beta came out, and I'd like to join this server because this is the only one that has people who I am actually familiar with playing. I haven't done much that would be frowned upon in any server, and I won't cause any harm in this one either. Hope that this is in-depth enough to get myself whitelisted.
My ingame nick is Aki95 and would be great to get white listed again to keep building stuff ;p
And yea,would be nice to be part of this community again.
And i assure you Im not a griefer of a anykind.

Then i have this thing,What should i do to a chest i found that contains stacks of beds and diamond tools?
Originally Posted by akiz95 View Post
My ingame nick is Aki95 and would be great to get white listed again to keep building stuff ;p
And yea,would be nice to be part of this community again.
And i assure you Im not a griefer of a anykind.

Then i have this thing,What should i do to a chest i found that contains stacks of beds and diamond tools?

Presumably it's someone else's, so best let it alone.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by akiz95 View Post

You really had to ask this? Also please include your full in-game name to the apps.
Last edited by Ducky; Feb 26, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
My application:
IGN: jezisek1
About me: I live in Czech Republic, in house with my parents and my two sisters. I don't know what to type more (I don't even know why did I put this in my app). Maybe that I play floorball and I started doing Tai-chi. I'm trying to be mature, but sometimes it gets out of my control and I do something bad (not like griefing, I usually argue with someone, but I learnt to disconnect before it happens, so it's ok nowedays). Yea and my name is Vojtěch (Muheuhe), try to pronounce it like [Vojtek].
My minecraft history: I found Minecraft while it was just Classic, but I stopped playing it and came back while it was Alpha 1.0.14 (I was downloading the game, shame on me!). I didn't have any way to buy Minecraft account (I don't have bank account, my parents won't buy me and my friends are kind of bastards when it comes to owing money). I was playing COD1 in the same time and I joined some community. I met one guy (I don't want anyone to massive PM him, I can tell his name to any of mods or to evets on this server), one of the mods on minecraftforum.net, and told him my story. And he bought me the account !! So yea, that's it.
Why you should let me in: Because I'm a nice and active guy, with quite a lot of experience in Minecraft. I have good ideas for server plugins, events or places. And I'm friendly, I try to help my friends (I hope to meet some on your server)

I hope it's not too long ... First I was like "What the hell am I going to type" and then I wrote so much. Thanks .)
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Aaalright, so 'sup I'm pika - Minecraft username pikapi, and I wish to join this server. I just bought the game and basically have nowhere to go without Minecraft community douchebags destroying my stuff. I think I'm intelligent and respectful enough NOT to take/wreck other people's creations, mostly seeing as I learned that given "ethic" in pre-school. So yeah, I kind of just want to play Minecraft to put it simply, I don't really see what else there's to say aside from that the game is awesome and I really look forward to playing it more. Thanks.