Toribash
It's A no from me I don't think you put that much effort in your app also I don't really like the replays their kinda stiff and basic.

I'm sorry It's a No from me.
Last edited by Veyy; Feb 11, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
Belt: 2nd Dan

Qi: 2037

Favourite Game Modes: Aikido Big Dojo, Wushu, Judo, Running.

Best Game Mode: Wushu

Information: As seen, I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt that prefers fighting modes over any other type, but I can also run if need be. I have tried parkour a couple of times, and I'm not too bad. I have plenty of great clips to upload for clarification as well. I am an extremely friendly person, and am always optimistic even at the not-so-great of times.

I have a decent amount of TC, and I also make textures for off-the-side TC. I have plenty of heads to display, and hands on experience. This being said, I'm pretty handy with Photoshop and Gimp, understanding both softwares.

I am extremely active, being on the forums a lot is something I do, and I also play Toribash a lot. I am not categorized in "Beast at Toribash", but I would say I am pretty good. If I am chosen to be apart of your clan, I will look forward to seeing you all and conversing with all of you. I will also make sure I am up to date with all of what you are doing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
-Assazin
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?