Toribash
Name: 1 X 1
Belt (you MUST be at least black): I'm not black; I'm brown
How long have you been playing? (multiplayer): one and a half months
Where would you like to be tested? (mode not mod): judo, that's all I've been playing
Do you have AIM/MSN? If so, PM (Samule or Ekke92): I do, but I never use it... best bet is gmail [ryjmac]

Thanks for the consideration.

edit: I noticed some others (non-blacks) applied, so I thought I'd go for it.
I'm not going to do the form yet but I'm saying I'm blue, and only playing for about 3 months, and I've pwnt dan belts to date
Originally Posted by StickIt View Post
I'm not going to do the form yet but I'm saying I'm blue, and only playing for about 3 months, and I've pwnt dan belts to date

3 months and blue belt? thats not good, id like to see a replay of you "pwning", kick is black belts and up.
Get Black Belt and we'll test you. As ekke said we're black belt and up, and you should show that you have at least the commitment to the game to get to black belt. Thanks.
Last edited by dalir; Mar 8, 2008 at 11:21 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
how do you think they can show us how uber they are if we dont test them..
edit: yep
Last edited by ekke92; Mar 9, 2008 at 09:44 AM.
Ekke there was a major logical hole in my post and I edited it, please change yours so we don't confuse him xD
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Get Black Belt and we'll test you. As ekke said we're black belt and up, and you should show that you have at least the commitment to the game to get to black belt. Thanks.

At least that makes sense :/