Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
I agree with Slapped here. The fact that nobody posts on this DSC for 6 hrs disturbs me. I think thats a sign that we need to recruit more members with different timezones.

Time zones are an issue, sorry Smokem, for not seeing your app. :< Welcome!
Clanless
And I have awoken from my slumber. 8 AM, I have to be in school in 45 minutes. How depressing. Its our final week though, so its not like we will be doing any actualy work.
Yeah, basically you sit in the ampitheatre all day waiting for the teachers to read out your name. When your name is called you must perform Karaoke. In front of the whole grade. Fortunately for me, I am a fantasticly super awesome singer and pulled it off without a hitch. Unfortunately, whenever the mentally challenged people get up onstage to sing everybody laughs and points and jests. Actually, it is quite funny to hear a deaf person try to sing 'Eye of the Tiger'.
Oh cmon, you would laugh too if you were there.
I damn your lucky, who wouldn't want to perform Karaoke. >:|
Edit: LOL I can't believe I didn't read the part with the deaf guy.
Okay I was thinking of ideas for a way of getting more members and I thought, as Ele is a member of PT surely he could set up a tournament in the name of [love]. Obviously the prizes would have to be donated by all the members of the clan, but it could help with the recruitment problem.

So what do you think fellow lovers?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.