Toribash
I'm already working on it.

Also here some headjuggling replay I made :O
Never gonna be finished though, cause it bugged and somehow I can't save it anymore ;_;
Attached Files
justincase.rpl (683.2 KB, 6 views)
''Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you in experience''
/invade Hey I was wondering if you would like too alli with my clan Excalibur id like it if you could because iv just started and could use some good allies!
Lol, I ended up messing with a mod that gives the toris dicks. I ended up with a mod that made uke female and my character male with genitals

and at that point I changed the rotation of uke. then...my tori was..erm...naughty...with uke. I then discovered for someone that stands so still, uke is a VERY good lover

I would post the replays of that particular...exchange between uke and myself...but I think they are just a tad inappropriate >.>

but on another note, here's a replay of me destroying bumfluff since we last fought, normally I wouldn't post it but I'm quite proud of it xD.
Attached Files
Bumfluff own.rpl (62.7 KB, 4 views)
GodOfTwinsword: Take a good look at the first post in this thread.

Roman: Lol, that was like the only win out of 10 fights with me <.<
''Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you in experience''