Toribash
No man, you cant open your computer go straight into a game, game 12 hours straight, and go to sleep. without even looking at internet!
Lol haxu your right if i cant look at the internet once a week i can't sleep for a whole month
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Originally Posted by DXHqkirbyXD View Post
Requesting Single Allience...im friends wif spitfired20 ...so umm yea

I'll mention this to Dentian or OfUnknown when I see them, but I doubt you'll be put onto single Alliance just for that fact alone. Gaining single Alliance requires you to have contributed significantly to the success or progress of the clan itself, and that's something that you haven't done.

EDIT:

Ok, deliberations avec clan leaders done.

Rappunk23 is now our first single ally. Congratulations! May there be nice collaborations between our clans in the future eh?

DXHqkirbyXD is now not our first nor is he our second single ally, alliance declined, sorry mate.
Last edited by jumpysnake; Jul 4, 2011 at 04:21 PM.
>Rappunk23 is now our first single ally. Congratulations! May there be nice collaborations between our clans in the future eh?

Good to be the first, thank you. Yes it's quite possible.
Also, I know where I remember OfUnknown from. I know him from Aether. Our clans used to be old allies. Anyways, thank you for making me the first single ally. It's an honor x3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]