Toribash
Before I sleep, this is how far I got yesterday. The blank part is just the same as the res of the bands, just a triangle shape instead of a tapered band.

ZzZzZzzzz.....

EDIT: oh yeah, and buttcheeks on the top blank part!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
if he was to put a price to it

he wouldnt let the head go for less than 100k is my guess
and would probably rank each body texture at about 25k. hands at 35k. torso at 40k. and feet at several million.

you do the math.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Exactly haha, i remeber his halo head wasnt going for anymore than 100k and this totally destroys that in terms of quality. Would be nice to see a final presentation and auction for it. Would make so much money.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
if he was to put a price to it

he wouldnt let the head go for less than 100k is my guess
and would probably rank each body texture at about 25k. hands at 35k. torso at 40k. and feet at several million.

you do the math.

bahahahahah *out loud* XD

This is purely personal, but I've considered selling a single copy of the set, maybe recolored before :]

I got a couple of hours before I have to do some lab work. I think I'll start in the shins today. Just finished the last outlines for the thighs.

EDIT: I always find myself trying to +rep another one of your posts, only to find out that I just did that to you somewhere else >_<

EDIT2: So far, the shins seem a LOT easier. there are fewer parts vs the thighs.
Last edited by DarkJak; May 27, 2010 at 06:27 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
what i saw about you is that you don't spen too much time texturing as you sayed about 30 mins per day or week.
But of course for a person with your experience that is allowed i guess.
still love your work and consider you a genious of texturing.
Yeah, I don't, actually can't spend the two hours today either, cuz I have to go pick up some groceries right now :<
I used to have three hour sessions, which is when I did a head in a day or two, but I think texturing for that long on end took a little something away from it, just too much at once I guess.
Back then it was for them tcs though, now it's just for kicks ^_^
Thanks! I don't think I'm too good compared to people who can make similar quality stuff in maybe a quarter of the time it takes me. I just put more time into it, which is a luxury a lot of guys looking to make more tcs don't have, since it goes to the point of diminished returns.

Well I really have to go now
But this is the outline I just did. Might make the front metal part thinner and the back strands thicker.
Still using this great image for references
http://www6.incrysis.com/screenshots...is_dot_com.png
Although I do hear they changes some of the proportions so that the nanosuit doesn't look like a stocky bodybuilder XD

Since I'll be using the same patterns for blocking in the colors, this one shouldn't take me much longer, just some time in getting exact shapes correct.

Lol @ totally unimpressive outline :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]