Toribash
Originally Posted by Syncr0 View Post
Area 51 Grrr.

Well,well Area 51 have few scary shiets,but its not that scary,just a bit...first time when you play at the part whit the breaking doors,my hair from the arms raised i was like "OMFG..."

Also,Chac...Alma is freaking scary the first times you see her,then...ehh it gets non-scary...
Centuries Of Damn
That Fun Maze..Where at the end a fucking thing pop's at you..Right before you get to the next level...

And if this is already said..Sorry:Doom 3
Fallout 3.

When I first went into a metro station and it was all dark except the blue pip-boy light. It got even more scary as I was attacked by one of those ugly ass screaming ghouls from behind.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Bioshock freaked me out, since I was playing alone at like 2 am. That sort of shit scares me.
Oh yeah and Deadspace... D:
Back in my day...
Games like Bioshock or Condemned 2, they are very fun to play, but they are not really scary...

I just remember 2 games that, really scared me:

Silent Hill
Penumbra: The Black Plague

Those are really scary
Last edited by fcpavao; Jul 23, 2009 at 08:32 PM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Yeah guys. Y'all need to try the Penumbra series. They're really cheap right now!
Its also an independent game, so support it if you can. They work really hard and they did a really good job.
It has some epic dynamic interactions and physics. And very, very scary moments! They're resurrecting the real spirit of the horror games that actually scare you, not the average commercial shitty horror games you see around.
Specially if you play it during the night (like 2am or something), when everything around you is dark and quiet.

The order of the series:
1 - Penumbra Overture
2 - Penumbra Black Plague
3 - Penumbra Requiem (expansion for Black Plague)

Play it on that order.
Also if you're claustrophobic you'll love the tunnels with those damn tiny fuckers chasing you...

A little preview:

Penumbra Overture:

Penumbra Black Plague:

NOW SHIT BRICKS!
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jul 26, 2009 at 01:21 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
Specially if you play it during the night (like 2am or something), when everything around you is dark and quiet.

NOW SHIT BRICKS!

Yeah, your right Penumbra Its one of the Scariest Games i ever played...

For me Penumbra Just have 1 problem:

You have to pass in certain areas to trigger the infected, and sometimes that gets a little repetitive and annoying.

Yeah, But its a very good game
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.