Toribash
Rafatori slip and me whill test you the next time we see you rafatorii =)

Amb are also free to test you if he wants too
Concerning Swooya: He is a clanhopper. I have been looking around and ive found out that he has been in: Hunters, Evil, Scream and 1336. And he is applying at CBK.

I dont want to kill his dreams about being in HUNG but i wanted you to know that so you dont get confused or angry if he is leaving after being in the clan less than 24 hours.

Concerning rafatorii: I think he is a really nice guy. A Yes from me

/Uz
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
Uz i was a clanhooper because inactivity and more things in clans evil:i dont like the members
scream:inactivity in forum.
1336.9:inactivity in game
CBK:is dying
hybrid:inactivity in game.
And im here to stay and be a good member i will not be a clanhooper no more so dont worry
Last edited by Swooya; Feb 14, 2009 at 03:49 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."
Guys, Iv just talked to visnus and he said iv got another chance and that he will talk to his right hand man.

I hope this new wont bring bad to this clan, I swear that I wont ruin the reputation of this clan and I hope to be good friends with all.

The joining another clan incident of mistaken because that I checked bdo's activeness and he wasnt active for along time and thats why I thought that I should join HUNG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bleh well i try to write all the people who wants to join for the moment and i need some yes or no on them

Nnass
Ydnarano67
Guinomu
TorimanLT3
Rafatorii

and this is final.

/Vis