Toribash
Sorry for being really inactive but I'll be inactive until like June 10 (My exams start next week and end on the 9th).
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
I apologize for my inactivity over the last few days. An f5 tornado ripped through my city causing mass destruction and many deaths; many are without homes or any possessions. The electricity just returned to my apartment but I'll be without cable or internet connection for a while... no word on when it will be back. Anyways, if you pray or donate to charity please keep Tuscaloosa, Alabama on your mind. I'll see you all soon!

P.S. - I'm fine and my family is fine as well. If you want to know more or want to help, check out the Red Cross's website.
-Retired-
Still very inactive, sorry.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I'm gonna be inactive for a while, losing interest in all this stuff tbh. Plus school is being a bitch right now so I need to focus on that.

Won't be on irc or ingame at all.

I'll still be checking back for a few on applications and stupid threads that need to be closed. /me looks at bloob
Along with trial-gm duties when I can fit them in.

If you need to get a hold of me you could add my skype or msn. MIGGHHHT be on irc.

x.clow - skype
xclow@live.com - msn

Love ya all, see ya.
Last edited by Clow; May 11, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: herp
fuck.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Give me Co-Leader power.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Goin to be inactive this weekend + monday and tuesday.

Visiting my fathers mother aka my last grandmother...And tuesday is Norways national day/birthday so Happy 17. May everyone :3