Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt.

Preferred Mods: Judo, mostly anything.

Referrals (if any): Isabelinha

Previous Clans: Anonymous, Co-Ldr of Scream (i was asked to join), I've been in a lot of clans, I just cant remember all of them, Sorry.

Infraction Points/Bans (if any): None.

Talents(Tb related): I never stop hitting you (so i normally win by points, if i can get a good grip on you), apparently I've won 1,000 fights.

What you will bring to the clan: A problem solving quick thinker, hopefully able to code for Lua soon, good grammar.

Other stuff we have to know: My mother died about three years ago, she had breast cancer for over a year, I have no real religion, I got the name Red Death from Edgard Poe's book "The Masque of The Red Death", and i cant spell well.

(Sorry for the long read)
Attached Files
sleepy.rpl (106.4 KB, 9 views)
snapin200frames.rpl (82.1 KB, 7 views)
themoreyoubreakme.rpl (82.5 KB, 5 views)

Proud member of Dead and Forgoten
see if you have any better
replays and post them,
because those ones kinda
suck =\

im real sorry about your
mom, man =(
I'm Sorry for your Mom RedDeath.

You don't have better replays ? Those you posted are kinda boring D:
42 | 3rd Dan Black Belt | Happy Faic :D
Judo? hell no. 5th dan playing judo...it is bad. imo judo is for beginners.
no from me.

IN MY OPINION judo is luck mod that allows newbies to learn how joints work etc etc.
Last edited by Veliar; Dec 31, 2009 at 10:58 PM.
RedDeath, until you post more replays, its a no from me, veliar, be nice, what you have agaisnt judo ? It is a good mod.
42 | 3rd Dan Black Belt | Happy Faic :D
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
Judo? hell no. 5th dan playing judo...it is bad. imo judo is for beginners.
no from me.

imo judo is luck mod that allows newbies to learn how joints work etc etc.

Not true the Torigod Logic is a very skillfull player and his main mod is Judo. As for Red your application has been denied but I like you and hope you re-apply in 1 mounth.
Rogue clown
Belt: Blackbelt
Preferred Mods: mpfreerunning,Wushu,Taekwon,Akido.
Referrals (if any):Kronoslord,before he left.
Previous Clans: Phoenix
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): a two-point infraction(useless post,and expired) and a warning in Texture/art(Saying "good luck selling",or rather a useless post.Both happened a long time back.)
Talents(Tb related): Can freerun,An ok Sp'er.
What you will bring to the clan:Replays,(possibly) art,(Most likely not)Textures(I suck at them overall.),and mods.
Other stuff we have to know:I'm pretty young.I like pepsi,and play a lot of other games other then toribash.So some days I may not be online.I also forget things a lot.

Attached Files
Lazy style.rpl (373.0 KB, 11 views)
Lazy style 2.rpl (299.3 KB, 9 views)
Rush attack.rpl (87.6 KB, 8 views)
Bunny hop decap kick edit.rpl (471.9 KB, 8 views)
Choclate fall.rpl (107.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by CharredLightning; Jan 3, 2010 at 02:29 AM.