Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
So anyway, a girl asked me out today. I declined politely, and now her friend is shouting at me over msn, saying that i "ruined her(the girl that asked me out) life". Where as when i asked this other girl out, she said no, and that was fine. No one harrased her.
I find it unfair that it's fine for a gril to say no, but for a guy apparently we have to agree. Has/Does anyone else had/have this problem?

Not really, but it's kinda same like me and a girl and beating the shit out of me and people supported her instead of me, all i did was push her back.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
I couldn't give a fuck how hard you try to impress the so called girls here on the forums. When really, there's only like...

No wait, there are none.

Anyway, Your explanations for this type of 7th grade bullying disturbs me so.
Don't stereotype the shit you see in movies.
(Stuff like the nice guy get's pushed around by people in leather jackets, Because 9 out of 10 times it is not true.)

So now, what grade are you in, young Sir?

"No wait, there are none." -- Hi.

Also, ktuffgai. You must be right because your writing is grammatically correct. Nice guys finish last, a lot. The movies got it from somewhere you know.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
So anyway, a girl asked me out today. I declined politely, and now her friend is shouting at me over msn, saying that i "ruined her(the girl that asked me out) life". Where as when i asked this other girl out, she said no, and that was fine. No one harrased her.
I find it unfair that it's fine for a gril to say no, but for a guy apparently we have to agree. Has/Does anyone else had/have this problem?

Now, as a best friend it is her duty to make you look terrible to cheer the girl up. Don't take it personally, think of it as they are bonding at your expense. Just brush it off, but show some remorse.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Understanding friend method. Be nice, be gentle, make the girl feel special when she's with you. Worked for me.

Also, for the bisexuals here, that's a bad excuse for being gay.
Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
Also, ktuffgai. You must be right because your writing is grammatically correct. Nice guys finish last, a lot. The movies got it from somewhere you know.

Well, that's also because they start last too. Its not until later in life when most girls are fed up of the bad guys that the majority of the good guys are considered. Took me 3 years to even start T-T

Originally Posted by Viris_Laborer View Post
Not really, but it's kinda same like me and a girl and beating the shit out of me and people supported her instead of me, all i did was push her back.

1; Please use grammar and English...
2; Even pushing a girl is bad.. You simply have to stop them gently. I usually just hold their wrists and talk to them normally until they calm.

Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Understanding friend method. Be nice, be gentle, make the girl feel special when she's with you. Worked for me.

Most awkward place to be is a friend with a crush. Sometimes its reversible and you're able to progress, other times its you doom. This has been said a lot.. But still. Only do it for a very short time, or you'll never get a chance.

Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Also, for the bisexuals here, that's a bad excuse for being gay.

Durr.... Whad? Good sir, are you homophobic?
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
Durr.... Whad? Good sir, are you homophobic?

Not really. But I don't like people who are sugarcoating.

I still think of it as a disease, though.
Last edited by ynvaser; Oct 26, 2009 at 12:26 PM.
Well, sir, as a representative I can explain that bisexuals go exist.
Friday I split up with a year-long girlfriend. Last night I went on a date with a guy and tomorrow am on a date with another girl.

Biased opinions will be ill met.
if you ask me, this topic is sexist, stupid, and pointless. you cant judge an entire population based on 1 person or situation.
In most cases, I would agree that it is sexist and stereotypical.
But based on experience and the knowledge I have, it's basically true. As much as I hate to say it, that's how it goes. I am also the nice guy, treated as nothing more and sometimes less than a friend.
Back in my day...