Toribash
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Will this birthday party be in a Taco Bell bathroom?

I was certain that it would be in the bathroom of an otherworldly, abandoned gas station.
Originally Posted by ken07 View Post
I was certain that it would be in the bathroom of an otherworldly, abandoned gas station.

I'd like to get married in a Costco parking lot with Costco catering all the food. xD Best place on the face of the earth.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I'd like to get married in a Costco parking lot with Costco catering all the food. xD Best place on the face of the earth.

I second this notion. If you can buy tires, a couch, and rotisserie chicken under the same building, it can only be Costco or any other place; I'm ignorant and useless in the eye of any Wiseman and if you tell me that you can find tires, a couch, and chicken somewhere else, I will punch your teeth in.
Who wants a boring old cake and vegan orderves? That's not even fun. I'd rather have a goddamn pizza. Besides, I want my wedding dress to be a bright red with black mesh. xD
orderves

I'd imagine that it wouldn't be pleasant. Hors d’œuvre, on the other hand...
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
I'd imagine that it wouldn't be pleasant. Hors d’œuvre, on the other hand...

I actually looked up how to spell it. In French you spelled it right but more commonly in the United States it is spelled the way I did.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Frozen pizza with frozen wings. Mmmm

Bring along a generator and a microwave silly!
I actually looked up how to spell it. In French you spelled it right but more commonly in the United States it is spelled the way I did.

Bring along a generator and a microwave silly!

I planned to heat them. I just meant that they were frozen at one time.
my clan was deleted