Toribash
Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
So I guess its a yes......

well, i havnt recieved anything from rapp yet. but ill just go ahead and do it.
So I guess rapp is the leader . I guess you should have waited a little bit. And did you like my app very much that you invited me without any discussion?
Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
So I guess rapp is the leader . I guess you should have waited a little bit. And did you like my app very much that you invited me without any discussion?

most members dont even look on the forum.

trust me. and yes, best app ive seen in a while.

olol, bye.
Last edited by Takkrala; May 18, 2012 at 08:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey,Essence. my former clan was gravity i was a recruiter over there...i quit becuz nobody was active in game or on forums.. im good at ninjutsu and judo ..i am alright at aikido but i normally pull through in aikido i manly do tournaments. i wanna join because is clan sounds like a fun clan to be in and i love the name but i was trained by baconmstr and XxBOOKxX im really active on the forums and im in game every chance i get which is a lot... yeah ohhh and im a blue belt with like 200 games till my brown which wont be that long for me!! every now and then i wont be able to get on tori bash it self cuz my internet is dumb sometimes nd it goes out for like 3 days but i can still on the forums off my phone Ive been in like 2 clan battles .ive been training in aikido so im getting better ....well thats it
Originally Posted by Bmode View Post
i quit becuz nobody was active in game or on forums

rejected, clearly you didnt even bother looking at the clan's state of buisness.
Originally Posted by Bmode View Post
Hey,Essence. my former clan was gravity i was a recruiter over there...i quit becuz nobody was active in game or on forums.. im good at ninjutsu and judo ..i am alright at aikido but i normally pull through in aikido i manly do tournaments. i wanna join because is clan sounds like a fun clan to be in and i love the name but i was trained by baconmstr and XxBOOKxX im really active on the forums and im in game every chance i get which is a lot... yeah ohhh and im a blue belt with like 200 games till my brown which wont be that long for me!! every now and then i wont be able to get on tori bash it self cuz my internet is dumb sometimes nd it goes out for like 3 days but i can still on the forums off my phone Ive been in like 2 clan battles .ive been training in aikido so im getting better ....well thats it

No.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hello.

Some of you may know me, as I have been in this clan before, some may remember why I left and some may not. All I know is that I dont remember why I did, ahuehue. I have one friend or many in this clan depending on who likes me, I know a definite one is Rappunk. I am currently a 2nd Dan, even though belt doesnt matter, and I like to spar.. A lot. I am also a avatar artist, if some of you have seen my work, feel lucky as I dont so it anymore unless payed maximum cost of what my forum shop price was. My real name is Chase, feel free too call me by that name. I am 15, and also very active in the forums. Well I guess that concludes what you nee to know in my application.

-Donut
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Hello.

Some of you may know me, as I have been in this clan before, some may remember why I left and some may not. All I know is that I dont remember why I did, ahuehue. I have one friend or many in this clan depending on who likes me, I know a definite one is Rappunk. I am currently a 2nd Dan, even though belt doesnt matter, and I like to spar.. A lot. I am also a avatar artist, if some of you have seen my work, feel lucky as I dont so it anymore unless payed maximum cost of what my forum shop price was. My real name is Chase, feel free too call me by that name. I am 15, and also very active in the forums. Well I guess that concludes what you nee to know in my application.

-Donut

I didn't read your application at all
Accepted.
Welcome back.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]