Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Alaistier, let's face the reality facts, shall we?
First of all: My native language is NOT English. I'm still learning... Therefore, it's pretty common to find errors in my grammar.
Second: If you wanna be harsh, do it right and stop giving excuses. Do you really think that I care what do you say? Meh.
Also, if you think that some of my posts are strange, just don't read them. Nobody obligates you to do so. And hey... it's the Internet. A person just has to deal with it.

Milk, do me a favor and only delete this if it gets offensive. I wanted to clear some things up.
I wasn't trying to be an ass with that post. When I wrote it at.. midnight yesterday, I was rather sleep deprived, and when I read it to myself, it didn't sound as rude as it does now that I reread it. I apologize. I wasn't really trying to be hypercritical.
Secondly, I feel that posts on a public forum such as this one can, should, and will be subject to public scrutiny. If I don't have to read posts of yours that I may or may not like, you don't have to read posts of mine that you may or may not like. (You did anyway.) This is a forum, and this is the internet. People are going to comment on things you say, whether you like it or not. I'm sure you know that. If something offends you, usually just letting it roll off your back is the best thing to do.

Regardless, I apologize for how my posts came across. Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was trying to say with them (except I do remember I was just trying to give you a hard time with the grammar thing, not negatively comment on your grasp of the English language), but it certainly wasn't supposed to be insult.
Truce?
Damn Alaistier i love you.
By the way this is getting off-topic from the original point of this thread.

Hayz, if you want to asnwer his post do that on our chat thread instead!
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Probably thought you were a she because you were in colon 3

Wait what. I was in C3. D=
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
/invade

I love how I was never suggested as a possible member
Also, hai Jire.

Anyways, I see that Buisness is doing good and running properly with a shit ton of activity. Great job on the clans success so far and keep it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I saw some familiar faces on these forums so I decided to accept the invite you gave me guys, thanks. I won't be very active in the following days though nearing the new year, but I'll be seeing you around every now and then.

Cheers

~Jiare
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
/invade

I love how I was never suggested as a possible member
Also, hai Jire.

Anyways, I see that Buisness is doing good and running properly with a shit ton of activity. Great job on the clans success so far and keep it up.

Who are you
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
I saw some familiar faces on these forums so I decided to accept the invite you gave me guys, thanks. I won't be very active in the following days though nearing the new year, but I'll be seeing you around every now and then.

Cheers

~Jiare

Hi Jiare.
Just wondering who sent you an invite, but i'm ok with you because we are old buddys.

But really, who sent the invite? :v
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Hai Milk : 3

It was a 2-week old invite but I accepted it anyway; thought I'd see what would happen. Yeah, Tom-dude had sent it to me. Hey to you too TomPaine : p
If any of the members complaint about you joined without an app, you will have to apply to get in.
WE GOT JIRE sorry i was gone for bout' a week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli