Toribash
Ty guys.

I'm actually a fan of good grammar but i was really tired when I posted that app and I got lazy.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Well I want to join TGO only for the dueling aspect. I am not to into betting because I dont want to rely on other people to win when i can just do it myself. Anyways, I want to join because I want a place where I can talk to other duelers about how good or bad my duel day has been going. If you want to know how much I duel it is about every second Im on toribash. I just won a headflame, demolition force, and raider relax from klan8 and i lost like 20k earlier. Well hope I'm accepted, bye!
Neutral.
Reason: because it's for duelers and betters not just duelers..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yes from me. It's for betters and duelers so both are welcome. Not everyone duels and bets you know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
Well I want to join TGO only for the dueling aspect. I am not to into betting because I dont want to rely on other people to win when i can just do it myself. Anyways, I want to join because I want a place where I can talk to other duelers about how good or bad my duel day has been going. If you want to know how much I duel it is about every second Im on toribash. I just won a headflame, demolition force, and raider relax from klan8 and i lost like 20k earlier. Well hope I'm accepted, bye!

Haa,this guy is the best... i don't have how to say a No. I vote yes too.