Toribash
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Just to give a different opinion, I bought the game, played it and didnt refund, because I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I recommend taking breaks between playing. I am doing that so I don't overplay. I don't want to kill the fun for myself.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'm really enjoying this game so far. Just turn on some jams and explore some planets, it's really quite nice. I could totally see why people would dislike this game because there dosent seem to be much... stuff. I think it was a bit over hyped but it's still a fun game imo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I recommend taking breaks between playing. I am doing that so I don't overplay. I don't want to kill the fun for myself.

You shouldn't have to stop yourself from "killing the fun." in a game
the game should just be fun
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I mean it came out on 3pm my time yesterday, i put in about 18 hours, explored probably 45 planets, learned over 100 words

the game is fun, but it is getting repetitive now. Found a black hole, proceeded to go into the black hole, that was interesting. Nothing to much to find now other then just straight exploring and trying to find something new
All signs point to waiting for a discount if you're asking that question.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
wait for discount Too, because if you buy the game (Now) you might change your mind and say its bad or its not your taste so you can wait till christmas sales come(for you) or any other sale.
yeah waiting for a discount in probably the best idea. Idk if the game was worth $60 but I'd say it's worth getting. If your into exploring games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
So, from your perspective, does it worth 60 bucks, or should I wait for a discount sale?

If you're a big fan of minecraft i'd buy it now. Same principles with that as this, but now its in a spaceship and a bunch of new worlds with the same stuff. Some have more than others.

If you like exploration, but repetitiveness isn't your thing, i'd wait for a sale and see how you like it then
Wait for discount, and confirmation that multiplayer actually exists (if that is important to you). That's my plan

The biggest hook of other comparable games is the multiplayer.