Toribash
hay guise eyem lyk so propro.
yuh shud lead me join cuz i wheel halp you ween so much tyms k.
i iz nub 10th dan cuz i hax hax hax
so yeyeye if yuh wan see my play eye bee in da gaym sum tyms.
bai hop u lyk me ah lot <3
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Sweet, success has been granted to me once more.
Danx bbyz
Members of Fyre,

I am relatively new to Toribash, (I've been playing for roughly a week), and I am completely addicted to this game. In fact, I like to consider myself learning about it at a rapid pace. I have not participated in any tournaments, because I'm not entirely sure how to go about participating in them (or if registration is necessary, for that matter). That aside, my rank is in the 20,000's (my main mods being judo and aikido), and I am currently a Blue Belt. I understand that my rank disqualifies my application outright; however, I am fully aware of this. This 'application' is merely a declaration of intent to join this clan. I see members of this clan are friendly and active, and that's exactly the type of society of which I would like to be a member.

I am nineteen years old (on break from college at the moment), and I am a very relaxed, positive spirit in general. Being from Arkansas, (Central-Standard Time) I love to talk (sometimes to a fault) in-game as well as outside of the game. Unfortunately, I am not active on the forums as I've had no use for them, but given I make new friends that would most certainly change.

As far as organizations go, I have experience with holding leadership roles in a professional and casual environment (most significant of these would be my roles in numerous regions in the game NationStates - hosted at www.nationstates.net). These roles have taught me how to be a consummate professional, and having the ability to casually interact with and win the hearts of lower-leveled members. Additionally, I am good with computers, and can typically hack together a solution for a variety of media-related needs (i.e. video production, icon/logo making, music composition, etc.).

With these skills, and quick learning pace, I believe I would be a great addition to this clan when the time comes that I am qualified to do so. I would like to add that I am not a robot, and don't have perfect grammar when having casual conversations. I'm actually a pretty likable fella' otherwise. ;)

Sincerely,
SnoeMarx

P.S. I've attached some of my multiplayer replays below to show my current skill level. Nothing too fancy yet, but I'm trying to get good at wushu now (I'm going to work on basic running tomorrow) so I can have more room for bicycle kicks and such.

P.S.S. I apologize for the lengthy application, I just like to make official things like this seem, well, official. :P
Attached Files
Dodged It.rpl (16.5 KB, 3 views)
Cut in Half.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
Pig Sooie.rpl (24.7 KB, 3 views)
Arm Axe.rpl (21.8 KB, 2 views)
Dude, omg. I say yes. This guy is clearly genuinely interested in joining, and he could help our in-game aspect grow again since he's addicted. I don't even car that he;s blue belt, honestly.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hello, Fyre! I want to join you, to fight so we can become the best.

I had an old account, which was 8th Dan black belt, ranked 13. Yes, 13. I forgot the password, so I made this account. Currently, I am a blue belt, ranked in the 10,000's. I spend quite a lot of time on Toribash, trying to become as good as my old account. (Which is happening). As of now, I haven't won any tourneys. I'm not active on the Forums at all, which may change when I join a clan. Now the reason I want to join Fyre, is because I want to help become the best, and help out in anyway I can! Some things about me in real life, are - my name is Dylan, and I'm 13. I'm always happy, and confident and always up for a fight. So, there you go!

Sincerely, Ikaku.
Both of you, fight me.
Lets bump.

Jokes, but if you want to play a match with me I'm a lovely 10th dan, so you'll win :[
I say yes to both of you because well, we love everyone. Except for poppo, damn troll.
<3
Jesus that guy types longer essays than i used to. I didn't even read it all before i got distracted by other things. I like him.
Guy number two, so many people say they have old accounts. Youll have to fight old man ulti to get in. Careful, he bites.
No.
I'm a venomous snake. I'll want to fight you, Ik. But later. Like. Idk. I'm on vacation right now. I recommend shopping around for a new clan, unless you REALLY wanna join us.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.