Toribash
Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
Name: James
Belt: 6th Dan
Qi: 6078 at the moment
Why you think you should join: Because I love's you guys . I was in Secret, the leader of ingame, I texture (http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...o14/Undead.png ).. I was also allies with raku, when I was in Wicked. Only two clans were Wicked, then Secret. also did a nice fun clan war with you guys <333
Anything else: I'm Hawaiian?

Yeah, I remember you, and if it's not much trouble for you, could you re-do the application in raku's app format?

Application:
Post Count: Look to the left under my name because its not always gonna stay the same
Past Clans: Wicked, Secret
Alt Accounts: UNDEAD19, iG00GLE, UndeadBank, Facts, and iShocker.

My personality/Bio: I love to Hang out with friends, and im very humorous. When I can crack a joke I will. I also love to work with GFX (Graffics) I have been paid, and I continue to get paid. I like to edit videos/pictures, and help people out. I'm fun to be around and yea.

If I missed something I will look aback and fix it Other then that heres some replays.

Look on the page before this, there's the app with some replays, or look here, and just look at the app <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin

Application:
Post Count: Look to the left under my name because its not always gonna stay the same
Past Clans: Wicked, Secret
Alt Accounts: UNDEAD19, iG00GLE, UndeadBank, Facts, and iShocker.

My personality/Bio: I love to Hang out with friends, and im very humorous. When I can crack a joke I will. I also love to work with GFX (Graffics) I have been paid, and I continue to get paid. I like to edit videos/pictures, and help people out. I'm fun to be around and yea.

If I missed something I will look aback and fix it Other then that heres some replays.

Look on the page before this, there's the app with some replays, or look here, and just look at the app <3

On behalf of raku I would like to first off thank you for applying to our humble little clan. Although I regret to inform you that your application has officially been rejected from raku on the ground(s)
1.Your application is not up to the standard that we, raku, have prided ourself on for close to two years now.
2.We believe that you will not meet the activity criteria.
If you so wish to file an application here at raku you may do so as we believe you are a nice person. If you do so wish to apply again please use the correct application format. No we will not spell out what the correct format is.

Once again thank you for taking the time to apply to raku.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
DENIED!
Last edited by Jak; Apr 8, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by muaythair View Post
I like your artwork, annyways, if you will be active, I'd say yes.

Actually if u look at XWOLFz post it shows that Undead21 has been rejected my friend. Although i'm just reminding you....

Peaceee
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Apr 8, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
I can't even play this game
It actually hurts when people refuse to read, I felt like I should throw that out there.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
It actually hurts when people refuse to read, I felt like I should throw that out there.

Well you look so comfortable in forums, maybe we can have some fight ingame?
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex
First thing i wanted to tell that i'm 13 still mature enough yet suspended at the condition.

Originally Posted by ANDROIDex
Well you look so comfortable in forums, maybe we can have some fight ingame?

-----
Anyway, could you post some replays?
and sorry about before, I was afk at the tourney
Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
On behalf of raku I would like to first off thank you for applying to our humble little clan. Although I regret to inform you that your application has officially been rejected from raku on the ground(s)
1.Your application is not up to the standard that we, raku, have prided ourself on for close to two years now.
2.We believe that you will not meet the activity criteria.
If you so wish to file an application here at raku you may do so as we believe you are a nice person. If you do so wish to apply again please use the correct application format. No we will not spell out what the correct format is.

Once again thank you for taking the time to apply to raku.

I hate to do this, but sorry. You've already been rejected, Undead.

But.

If you do so wish to apply again please use the correct application format. No we will not spell out what the correct format is.

Frost is pretty cool
raku