Toribash
I've donated 10k to your clan bank on the condition that I can keep recommending people to apply when I deny them from clen

also as replay making clans i think we should be allies
Question for the clan, what's with clen not liking ink and them keep saying ink is "stink". Is it a jealousy thing? Is it for the sole purpose of trolling?

Let me hear your responses guys (Down below)

Oh yeah and replay of the week~

Song of the week as well??!??!?!(This isn't for the feint eared or hearted, geared towards the relative community)
Attached Files
[T]Fumes of Happiness.rpl (319.3 KB, 14 views)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=555959

Here is a link guys for a thread I'm doing for modding for spar and parkour mods. Basically I start my price at 500tc and go high as the mod becomes more and more complex. Simple as that
Ready to set the world on fire
Sick!

Some tips:
When you're going to cork, you want your rising leg to rise in unison with your arms.

When backflipping, you just need to get as much air as you can. Then, when your torso is facing the sky, bring your legs in.

When doing pretty much any trick, you want to keep you chest completely strait. Some exceptions may be made, depending on the situation.
Also known as CombatBot
A little add on to what spirals said you're getting somewhere but your ideas and creativity is there you just need to focus on air and what can be done with the air you have so far, plus don't forget about the momentum. It may seem tough trying to get back into the swing of things but all you need is swing through (the proper way) if you're catching my drift. So if you're going to do a trick don't be so quick to try to go into something else but that doesn't mean prolong it you know. Now the air thing that's a huge issue I have with you, you need to strap on your moonbounce shoes or you airmaxes cause that made me tear up c'mon man get them bunnies straight and you'll be on to something.

Dueces,
~Babyj2kr
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
I got an ok opener to a manip, but am way too dumb to be able to continue it. Help?

Nevermind, got a badass followup, now just to finish

(New replay below)
Attached Files
Opener.rpl (105.3 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 30, 2016 at 02:29 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Guys... I'm only telling you this because... I need help, you guys are my family, friends And much more, and I need y'all more than anything. As of today, while playing with my gf beatnotbox, my ex has been stalking me on social media, she has tried fucking with my mind by putting bad thougts through my head, at one point manipulated me into making myself thinking of suicide. After being depressed for a bit, I got a text from one of friends saying that he wanted to end his life, I thought he was just saying that cause of something bad that happened, but I still tried talking to him about it cause I'm a good friend. I got a bad feeling so I checked where he was sending his from cause he was acting strange so I checked where he was sending these texts. Sure enough HE IS AT THE FUCKING BRIDGE. I put all my problems aside, I say on toribash I had to leave and explained why, I ran over 2 miles to him in about 35 minutes. I had him on call to talk things through, (I just can't repeat it cause it's gonna hurt me so fucking much) and he said he is done with the tortures of life. I said I was on my way and I was running. We were talking for a bit, I thought things were turning okay... But... Right As I was arriving at the bridge to save him... HE FUCKIN JUMPED. I LOST MY FUCKING FRIEND, IVE LOST SO MANY AND I JUST LOST ANOTHER ONE. I couldn't fucking take it, and at one point, I was gonna join him. But then it hit me, I have you guys, you guys are my family. I love every single one of you. So I got back down, but I just, I had to drink away my pain. But Seriously, this community is the best thing that has happened to me, and you guys are the reason why I keep going. I hate the reAl world because it is too agginizingly painful and torturous. Toribash is my escape and all of you are the best people I've ever had in my life. After tho seeing my friend's death, it's put me in a bad mental state right now, and I need help, I need so much help from you guys. I will try to put on a smile every time I'm on toribash, but that smile isn't gonna be all real, it'll mostly be fake smiles for a while. I will still work on my mods and forever do that, but just saying, as a family, please, I need your help, more than anything in this world, please save me.
Ready to set the world on fire