Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know Eli IRL so my vote is a bit biased :P yes from me
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I vote yes! I can teach him some pro moves
-----
Also won judo with a lucky ass leg break haha he murdered me in the beginning but i got his shin off!
Last edited by trunkster; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok, so zehcadeia has wished for me to return his donation and to be kicked. I took the honor. not really an honor...but you know..he quit because he got tired of our clan...not anybody else, just our clan, noob moving and 'ragequitting' though as far as i can see, i haven't seen an oblivion member ragequit. But his desicion..
-----
oh and another 500 tc from me goes towards the clan
-----
i changed the clan tag back to [Oblivion] Until we get a better clan tag..ingame the clan tag is [QOP]
-----
ok, so the account history for oblivion bank is screwed up cuz of me..but in the end, i donated 14.5k tc..which was all of it XD
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 27, 2013 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
If you're requesting to be a single ally, please PM Kveykva. Otherwise, at least introduce yourself formally. ;)
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
my main account-Rock
I would like to be your friend because I see prospects Kvasha clan and I hope I can help you
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
Well, I've had a chat with Link (Extreme) and Vrad (Rust)... apparently Link is upset about the clan, it's 'desperate' recruiting, and Cyber's attitude. He reminded me that every player with [Oblivion] in front of their name represents ever other member of the clan. I will not be represented by rage-quitting, disrespectfulness, and poor sportsmanship. I know we are still working things out as a new clan, but these things should be automatic. Cyber: I haven't said anything yet, but since you became a 'leader' you have been fairly immature about it. Your attitude, instead of improving has actually gotten worse. It's been getting on my nerves recently, and now that others are pointing it out I can't lie and say I don't see it. Kurisu, you are a great leader but I haven't seen you in-game. You have to know how these guys are acting, or else stuff like this will get out of hand. As far as new recruits, I don't mind letting noobs in, if they are good players. I don't mean good as in skill, I mean good as in sportsmanship and attitude. This is why The Alliance failed, it's standards were ignored and the clan's rep dragged it down. I don't want to see it happen again, I know we can do better than this! However, if things don't improve I will not be misrepresented. I will leave my Ally buddies, and Oblivion if things continue as they are. Perhaps I am overreacting, but we'll see what happens. Rant complete.

Well Sorry if this reply is late or very late for that matter
But anyway
I understand that you guys are new and I don't expect much but
Your the first I've helped this much.
You guys have a lot in you. The potential here is great don't waste it
Cyber, your a nice guy but please know when to take things seriously
I'll tell you something I learned from years of experience as a clan leader.
When you say something you can't take it back cause you already said it
There's no such thing as take backs
Its the same thing with your choices I know that you wanna have fun but there's a time and place for everything.
And the taunting has to stop you as leader must set the example if you taunt what more your members.
I hope you got my points
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Application
In game name:
UnlimitaBlade
(Your response should occupy this space)

Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:
Steam: 001Phantom
Email: Darkessphoenix9999@gmail.com

Your age:

Your current belt:
God knows how many blue and browns.

How long have you been playing Toribash:
4 years

Been in previous clans? Why did you leave?:
Yes, RIP. It became inactive and eventually everyone went their own ways.

Why do you want to join Oblivion:
My friends are in the clan. I want to be part of another clan of friends, and I want to get to know you guys.

Any Alternate Accounts? List them:
Not going to list all of them.
-001phantom
-002phantom
-003phantom
-Unlimita01
-Unlimita02
-Unlimita03
-Killah7

Any infractions and/or bans:
Nope.

Favorite mod:
Twinsword4fixed.tbm
How have you come to know Oblivion:
TheMpk told me.
How active are you in game:
Very.
How active are you on the Forum:
Sometimes, not all the time.

How often do you think you would donate:
I don't find much use for tc, and I don't decorate my tori much. I'll probably be donating a lot.

Any friends you have that are already in Oblivion:
TheMpk, Kveykva, De4th.

Anything else you want to say:
Glad to see some of my friends back in Toribash.

(optional) Attach some replays of what you can do, or post them to the replays section of the Toribash
forum and link to them.
None. I lost them.

Fun Questions

You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
---
If I'm tied up: Struggle forever to try to get out.
If I'm not: Honestly, nothing. I'm in a dark room.

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My dad's a dragon and he murders everything.
Used to be in RIP? Awesome I'll keep an eye out for you ingame.

Kvey will most likely say yes ofc but I'll wait for more votes/feedback to send an invite
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
How active are you on the Forum:
Sometimes, not all the time.

It would be exceedingly helpful if you could try to post every now and then, or visit the IRC channel.

(My response is of course, yes.)
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."