Alright, I'll bring my best offense then
-----
I advanced in the Worldchampionships!
Very proud of this lenshu3ng replay
Attached Files
Wc2012 Lenshu3ng.rpl (41.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by jisse; Aug 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[off topic]

So I have been thinking about new mods but I need some feed back .

Style: Spar training - everyone loves a good spar but some still suffer from the lack of balance , control and blocking skills. The majority of people still beleive kicks are better that punches and I want to prove otherwise .

Setting - No enviroment , only a very small round dojo ring ( so you can not go any where really). This could work with one or two players .

The players will stand in the small ring , not to fight , but to survive a bombardment of spheres flying at the at high velocity . They wont come all at once but they will double up after each one passes by . This is to increase your dodging and blocking skills. You can fight but you will have to take into account the mass amount of objects flying at you from different angles.

Now should I add in win triggers so you have to block with certian bodyparts ?
I think the hands and the lower arms should be used to make the balls fly away when you hit them. This way you train punching like you wanted.
Every other part could make you fly away instead. I don't know how to do this but I'm not a mod maker.
Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
I will forever be loyal to kicking. Hence my name :P But I don't think you should put win triggers. I don't really know how to make it into a spar training mod. All I wan't is some challenge. Maybe you can PM me and jisse the mod and we'd test it out. Take note: Me and Jisse. We wouldn't want anymore leaks now are we. xP
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
@ Jisse - The punch training is what im going for , since you dont take any damage from that body part besides your feet, Its ideal for this type of training. There isnt that type of function to make your tori fly like that unfortunatley.

@Gotkicks2 - I was going to just add a trigger to the tori's head , you can block with your arms to receive less damage . But you have to protect your head , that would make you learn to protect your head lol.

I might get you guys to test it ( or them) out but deffenently no leaks this time ..